Friday, January 9, 2009

HUNGARY anyone???


ANNOUNCING the newest and CUTEST missionary soon to enter the Mission Field! 
Andrew (Scooter) Logan Mitchell will be reporting April 8th to serve a 2 year mission in the Budapest Hungary mission!!!! He was shaking as he opened his call, with Dad and Bec (his super cute gf) on speaker phone...I got all choked up! I even guessed he would go to Europe, I just had no idea it would Hungary! So he'll be speaking Hungarian, and preaching the good word and teaching about the Plan...awesome! I am so PROUD! He's pretty stoked about it, we all are. AMAZING!!!





5 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh my gosh court i LOVE this blog! I was just coming on the computer to blog about it myself but you already did so....good job! Good thing you did, i don't have any pictures and blogs are kind of boring with no pictures! ANYWAY-HOLY COW i am SO SO SO PROUD of our little brother! Sad that i couldn't be there but SO exciting for him!!! Man if i was there, i would have CRIED! like i ALWAYS do! haha I was tearing up on the phone with him! this is just so great!!!

Danielle said...

Yay! That is SO awesome. I'm so proud and happy for him.

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

Congrats to your brother!! He'll have a great time, I'm sure!

the splendid life of us... said...

First of, I have loved reading about all your amazing travels, you are one lucky girl. It was also so great to see you during CHrstmas. And also your little brother is a total cutie and yay for mission calls, so awesome!

Jill said...

Hooray! He will be a dang cute missionary! Thanks for sharing!

Your New Year pics make me feel like we left too early. I love them! It was great to spend time with you though!