Thursday, November 12, 2009

late but still good :)

Sharing some Halloween goodness. Loved it. like I said last post. It rocked. I'm late because I had to wait for some picture sharing, and also, I am lazy. Doh.

William was a Paleontologist...he has wanted to be a Paleontologist since he could talk. Too cute.
Random order, this was carving pumpkins on the floor the weekend before halloween :)
My little tootle bug, she is Fancy Nancy, if you don't know who Fancy Nancy is, look it up, you won't regret it! :)
Profile of my Captain Hook, so dashing!
All the Ladies
And another girlie pic :) I Love lilies shades, and Kristen and Kaci's matcher costumes:)
At the red barn, yummy ice cream and donuts!
This was our "Carnival" lots of "games" like toss this into this, YAY you get a prize! It was really fun, and we had a dance party too!
Jacob was Buzz Lightyear, and Seth was Storm Shadow ( I think...) WE all had so much fun together! We made super yummy spooky finger foods for dinner. I have to show off John's Capt'n Hook costume. I should have taken detailed pics of each part, especially the shoes with the fancy buckles :) His wig was a bit of a last minute gamble, he ended up looking a bit like Dartanion from the three musketeers, still so handsome either way. he refused to wear a mustache though...

He knows I LOVE it when he doesn't smile for pictures...(Grrrr...his excuse was, Captain hook isn't happy!) Whatev! And Jana is dressed up as a SASSY soldier girl.
And some pics of our costumes and lovely porch display. It's taken down now though, getting ready for something cute and Christmassy! (No I didn't forget about Thanksgiving...I just didn't get my act together!)

1 comment:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

LOVE IT!! Love the pics! Somebody REALLLLLLY cool must have taken them! :) I love Halloween!! I want you guys to stay for Thanksgiving! It just wouldn't be the same without you! PLUS, i've seen some pretty good Black Friday sales! Love you!!