Amelia is. so. funny.
When we got there I looked down the hallway and saw her there in her jammies and binky, and I put my arms out and she jumped into my arms ans snuggled with me till I had to give John a turn cause I had to go potty ;) She has so much personality! She is so much fun. She is a happy kid, and so fun to play with! She was constantly cracking us up!!! Justin is always telling her to "keep your pants on" when she starts to freak out about something....well he was telling her to do something she wasn't wanting to do, and she pipes up with a "oh, keep your pants on Dad!" It was so funny! Another time, she overheard me on the phone say "you've got to be kidding me" ( I was upset) well later that day, I hear her exclaiming "you gotta be KIDDING ME!" in frustration at something. Ah, love it, so impressionable! :)
okay next. Phillip. is. so. adorable. Ahhh, a perfect baby! He is so happy, chatty, SMILEY, and CUTE!!! We enjoyed so much snuggle time, and coo-ing and chatting and cuteness. He is so delicious, I can't even take it. He was blessed on Sunday so we were able to stay on Sunday for the first hour of church. Jenny wrote more about it on her blog, but it was a beautiful blessing and it was so great to be a part of it.
While we were in Nebraska, we visited Chimney Rock, and Cabela's :) Cabela's is the ultimate outdoor store, not to mention the very life of the small Nebraska town. We played games, ate good food, I slept quite a bit as long as I could breathe! (More congestion, YUCK, I'm sure you're all glad to hear about that! )
Anyway, we had a GREAT time, and we are so thankful for good family and friends and also for good food! :)
Now BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS!!!

5 comments:
Sounds fun! Those kids are SO CUTE! I love that first picture. Verrrry cute. I love when kids pick up on what their parents say. Love ya!
Cool! I have never been to nebraska, what a fun trip.
Those kids are totally cute, I bet they loved having you there to play with them
Easton has been saying ,"you're kidding me!" lately and it cracks me up. I know he gets it from me.
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
I am so glad you made the drive! Just think I drove it solo 5 times! Not fun. Hope you feel better. We miss you all very much
CUTE!! Those kids are SO CUTE!!! Everything sounds so fun! I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving! we MISSED you though!! YES-BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS and FAMILY TIME!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! It feels like its been FOREVER since i've seen you!!! LAME!!!! I miss you and LOVE you! See you on SUNDAY!!!!
Sounds like a fun trip! I think it is so funny when kids quote their parents. Today a kid in my class said " Don't think with your dip stick!" Hmmmmm 3rd grade, no less!
Post a Comment