
So I have finally found solace in working out! I'm not kidding, I find joy in kicking my butt at the gym! For the last few weeks I have been at the gym every day after school for like 2 hours! I'm so thrilled because I never ever worked out because it was like torture to make myself workout, but I go to my gym and I don't want to leave! I know its because I don't want to go home because Johns not there and its just a constant reminder, but I find myself craving those endorphins, and really love it! if you know me you know this isn't anything like me and I just know it is a tender mercy from Heavenly Father to enjoy working out, especially because I am so exhausted by bed time that I don't have time to lie awake and think about things....it's a great blessing in my life right now. Also, on Tuesdays I go to a zumba dance/aerobics class at my gym, I have never seen so many smiley women working out! Zumba is like all the latin dances, like salsa, meringue, cha cha plus hip hop. It's so fun! There are old ladies who are learning how to shimmy, and booty shake and body roll, it's so awesome, and a great work out!
Okay also, last week I started my masters program, so far so good. I'll have to work out less now so I can study more, but it will be good to have a healthy balance. I really like being in school,which is good I guess because I'm a teacher, but I love learning new things. I'm taking my classes online.If anyone you know wants to get their masters online, talk to me I have the BEST program ever!
Okay lastly, I got this video in an email, it's AMAZING! You have to watch it, it's an elephant painting a self-portrait! Apparently it's an elephant who was being abused and is now rescued and they taught it to paint! Listen to the people's comments in the background, it so amazing. It's kinda long, like 8 minutes or so, but watch it! Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk
You'll have to copy and paste this web address, I don't know how to put a video on my blog...
5 comments:
I'm so proud of you for working out! I wish I could go to aerobics with you. That would be so fun!
I haven't watched the video yet, but I will. I love you!
Oh, and also I would love to hear about the online masters program you're doing.
Good for you for loving to work out! When you get going it is addicting. I wish I had the time and money to go! And that is so awesome that you are working on your masters. My husband did his online and was able to work full time. It worked out so well! Good for you to find things to keep you busy so that you don't go insane!
Good Job Courtenay--I am so proud of you for working out and especially for loving it!! You amaze me!.
Loved the Elephant artist, that was so cool.
Dude, I wish we could workout together....that would be so FUN!!!! Gosh, you have gotta be in such good shape now. Awesomeness!
I didn't even know you could get a Masters online. Coolness. And I completely know what you mean w/the whole learning thing.....I LOVE LEARNING>...so many times when I'm doing something I think....I'd rather be learning right now....lol. It's definitely a good thing to be addicted too. Good luck!
Court,
I am so proud of you. Way to go with the working out. You are doing great! Love ya!
Post a Comment