Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pee'd my pants

Yep.
I pee'd my pants.
At School.
Everyone said it would happen, they were right.
I have become accustomed to crossing my legs TIGHT when I sneeze. Well today (LUCKILY before school started) I had a sneak attack sneeze. I wet my pants enough that I had to call John to bring me some new pants and undies. Nice. That was a fun conversation too..."Hi honey, um....I had an accident"

LOL...the JOY.
Tell me I'm not the only one!

12 comments:

Emily said...

HA HA HA HA!!!!! That sucks. You are definitely not alone. The joys of pregnancy.

**the muirs** said...

*lol* that is hilarious! Thats like when I was pregnant and I was sitting having this awesome chat with all of my in-laws and I had a stinker sneak out! It was LOUD, we all laughed about it but I was SO embarassed!

LeAnn said...

I hate to tell you this, but that is not the last time this child is going to cause you to be embarrassed! Glad you can laugh about it though.
Love you!!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Oh, the real joy is when you still have to squeeze your legs tight when you sneeze AFTER you've had the baby!! It's just never quite the same!
I have an "out for a walk" and over a mile and a half from home horror story that would put yours to shame. Now is not the time. ;)

Jenni Call said...

LOL...yep done that more the ONCE. Suck

The Simmons Bunch said...

Gotta say I never had that problem until AFTER my third. Oh the things we put ourselves through for these dang kids! :)

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

lol...yeah with this second one, it's a bit worse too...fun times ahead! :D

greg&sarina said...

welcome to the club court!
glad you are enjoying pregnancy!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

hahhahahah- I'm so sorry- but thanks for sharing because that was really funny! yowsa- ok- if it makes you feel any better- I peed my pants RIGHT AFTER i peed on the toilet- yes- went pee- stood up and peed some more, this weekend, and I'm not pregnant! love you!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Okay, my original post did something weird...anyway!

Nobody said motherhood was glamorous! LOL! And I hate to tell you this but it gets worse with every baby...and not just during pregnancy. I have the wimpiest bladder ever now thanks to my pregnancies! At least you can laugh about it...and blog about it! :o)

Chad and Jessica said...

LOL!!! I love you! I'm sure you played it off so well though....well...at least you didn't poop your pants. Yeah....last year...prego....walking the dog...had 1/2 mile left to go...and it hit me! I lasted until the last 400 meters...and then a some couldn't stay in. When I got home...it wasn't as bad as I thought....but so EMBARRASSING...and no one was even there....LUCKILY