
I know this post and last post are kinda boring with no pics, BUT I have to share...
I'm DONE!!! I have my Master's Degree!!! My diploma is in the mail!!! I am SO relieved I am done :)
I'm not going to walk or have any kind of ceremony, so this is pretty much it, a hoop-lah on my blog. :) YAY for being done!
You know how in college some of your professors insisted on being called "Dr." so and so because they had their doctorate degree, I always thought that was so dumb and funny. What would you think if I requested to be called "Master Lance"? Lol. I think I'm funny.
(((I got it through Western Governors University, one of the rare accredited NCATE online universities, (if you are an educator, that means something ;) and I loved the WGU experience, if any of you teachers are considering online masters, ask me about it, I will tell you all about how great it is!)))

18 comments:
GOOD JOB--I am so PROUD of you!!!-
It is interesting that the last two blogs were "Pee'd My Pants" and "I Got My Masters Degree"
I love Love Love YOU!
Woo Woo! congrats friend!
About TIME! LOL! Congrats. That is a huge accomplishment. Tell John to saddle up and get one too.
Wow- you are aaaaaamazing! That is sooooooooooooo awesome! Super proud of you! Congratulations Master Lance! Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS MASTER LANCE!!!
Ha ha...I love what your mom wrote!!!
You rock!!
Whoa, baby! Way to go! That's an incredible accomplishment. How you've had the time and energy to work full time, go to school and grow a baby all at the same time is quite an inspiration!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so proud of you- holy cow courtenay you have done so much and can say so much for yourself. I am so proud of you and respect you so much. I love you!
YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Sisi I am SO beyond PROUD of you!!!!!!! You're so awesome and such a good example to everyone!!!! I look up to you SO much!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!! I miss your freakin guts out!!!!! YAY!!! hahah LOVE YOU!!!!
OH-and Master Lance? haahahahah LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
congrats!! Tyson is getting his masters through WGU right now and he loves it. Now if i could only find a masters of music online...
Anyway, congrats again
OH man COURT! I am seriously so proud of you. What a HUGE accomplishment! i'm so jealous actually!
You are such a go-getter and I'm so so happy for you!!!
and I liked your mom's comment hahahaha!
That is great Court, I'm so happy for you to have that done, what a huge accomplishment. Just in time too, you can settle in and concentrate on having the baby.
Congrats!!
Way to go , Master Lance! It has been a long journey and I am so proud of you for sticking to it through all the distractions and challenges!
I love your mom's comment - but really that is SO YOU! I miss teaching with you and often think of you when I get out a new project at school. Love ya,
Laura
Courtenay, I am so proud of you. You are awesome! And smart to get your degree before the baby comes. Aunt Mary
wow- I haven't read your blog in awhile! You are such a cute pregnant lady! So cute! As for your recent posts with all your questions- my best advice for you would be that soak in all the info you can get, but remember that EVERY baby is different. Some things other people LOVE, I absolutely can't stand, and some things that I swear by other people think is just dumb. I would just go with the flow- remember after your baby is born there is still plenty of time to buy and collect things. Borrow other peeps baby stuff to try it out and see if it works for you. Good Luck!!
wow courtenay, I just looked at your blog to just figure out how far along you are- you are 2 months away from having a baby boy! I'm so excited!
A Masters . . . that is awesome. Once you're out of the school zone you realize how rare a thing it is. Awesome for you! Oh my gosh your pee story. Thanks for the heads up- I did NOT know that was a problem that would happen. Now I can be prepared. Or atleast TRY to be :) That pic of you on the beach is BEAUTIFUL and you indented swollen cankles is HILARIOUS!!!!
Congrats Counrtenay! This is Holly Cowan/Bagent...it has been so long. i am so proud of you! Congrats on expecting your first baby. :) you are going to be a great mom.
Holly
hollyco7@yahoo.com
Post a Comment