It's taken me a few days to get these pictures of Everett at 5 months old up, I can't believe how big he is! He is eating rice cereal now, he grabs things on purpose, re rolls over, and over...he chews on everything! He's so fun! He's struggling to sleep longer than 5 hours right now...ugh, what happened to my perfect sleeper? He got big, and now needs to eat a few times in the night (He used to sleep for 9 hours no prob at night....I know I was really blessed then...)
He's a flirt, makes this silly grin at anyone who coo's his name or says hello. We love him. It's been fun incorporating him into our Christmas traditions!!! We went to see the lights at Temple square, and tonight we're going caroling with the youth ;)






Playing with a box...

I call them "Bear Bum Jammies" get it? Bear bum...hahaha, I think i'm so funny :)






This is my etsy shop, don't judge me for only having two items in my shop, I'm waiting till I go home for Christmas, my dear ole Dad is going to help me photograph my goods :)


11 comments:
I need to kiss him really bad!!!!
Ummm I don't really have a need for the binky thing, but how much will you take for the baby?
Oh yeah- and that is so awesome that you are starting an etsy shop- and I LOVE the pjs and yes- it is hilarious- bear bum- SO CREATIVE! you are so perfect for this business. I'm so glad you're doing it.
Are you trying to torture me with these pics!!!! I wish I could reach through the screen and kiss him lots and lots!!! He is so awesome. He's getting too big though!
And I think your etsy shops is gonna ROCK!!
Ok your kid is CUTE!!! He has suuuuuuuuuuuuuch a Mitchell face! Those genes run STRONG!!!! BUt that's good 'cause I think all you Mitchells are good looking. (I've had various crushes on your brothers before) Ha ha. Haven't looked on here in awhile, thought I'd check in. Looks like you guys are doing well. Merry Christmas!
He is soooooooooooooooo cute. And I love those little jammies!
cute bear bum PJ's! and can't wait to see your etsy shop!
CA-UTE EVERYTHING!!!! I miss him SO bad!!! I can't believe he is already 5 months old and on his way to 6 months!! Where has the time gone? I love that child SO much!! LOOOOOOVE the Jammies!!! I can't wait to snuggle him everyday during christmas!!! and Mini Christmas YESS!!!! LOve you!!
He is super cute! It was fun seeing you last weekend.
he is such a cutie!! Our doctor said at 4 months Jensen was old enough and weighed enough he didn't need to eat at night, so when he started that, i just upped his food intake during the day to compensate and he went back to sleeping!! Hope he decides to go back to the 9 hours for you! Merry Christmas!!
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! And I really love the "Bear Bum" jammies. Too cute!
Post a Comment