Funny little man doing a funny little thing with his fingers, he's done this all the time lately, it's so funny!
Visiting with Aaron, Paige and their little Annie, she's SO teensy compared to Everett! She's such a happy little doll! It's so endearing to watch Aaron be a Dad, he is so sweet, he is always begging to hold Annie, taking such good care of her, it's so sweet!
This is the craft show!!! It was total success! people LOVEd my stuff, and one girl even bough one of my onesies for her future child, her freind was making fun of her because she's not dating anyone, not married, no babies in the any near future, but she HAD to have one of my onesies...I was flattered! It was really fun, I shared a booth so it wouldn't cost as much, but the girl I shared with was....annoying and weirdish. Oh well!
It was a blast for me, and great to visit Aaron and Paige and Annie!
In case you're wondering, I made enough to pay for the booth, the hotel for 2 nights, gas, taxes, tithing, and cover the cost of ALL my inventory, plus about 50 bucks to spare....so now I have tons of this inventory that's already paid for, so whatever else I sell will be profit. AND there were three people who wanted to carry my stuff in their shops in JAckson hole! YEAH!!! One of them, I dropped off a bunch of stuff to sell consignment, so I hope it's selling well! It was just so fun!

7 comments:
i love your child so much! Aside from that fact though, I am so happy for you and your success at the craft show!! I knew everyone would love your stuff. It's high quality man! And I totally love your logo. Great job!!
Cute videos! Wow, he looks HUGE next to Annie!! I loved how dapper he looked in his hat and bib! Stylin' for sure. Oh and also his finger trick--how funny! I----can't----wait---to----see----him!!!! and You and John too!
yay! congrats on the huge success of your stuff! I knew it would do awesome. :D
I LOOOOVE this post!! I love that Everett SOOOO much I just can't get enough of him!!!! He is so CUTE!!! Also, YES-I was jealous and still AM that you got to see little Annie and Aaron and Paige! UGH! I'll make it over there someday! AND - I KNEW you would do AWESOME at the show!! You're stuff is SO rockin!!! Congrats on the HUGE success!! you're the BEST!!!! I can't wait to spend ALL weekend with you guys! And then ALL week at mom and dad's with you guys for CHRISTMAS!!! it's coming right up and I can hardly wait!! I have ants in my pants everyday!!! Love you!!
Oh my gosh Courtenay that is so awesome! How did I miss this post? I missed this some how! The videos were soooooooo cute- loved the gang signs, and how old are the two cousins? ARe they the same age? Or is Everett older, cause he's so much bigger! Oh my gosh- I knwo you posted the pics- but seeing him in his knome outfit in real life footage- priceless- I LOVED IT! So hilarious! Can I steal that idea if I have a boy? I say if, because my family doesn't know how to make boys. The craft show- oh my gosh courtenay I'm so proud of you!!!! That is amazing! I can't believe hwo much you made- I wish you would have just said hwo much you made- i want to know- but gosh it seems like it woudl have to be in the hundreds if it paid for all that stuff- that is so flatteringa nd incredible- I'm so so happy for you! That sucks your booth buddy was weird. That was really sweet to see Aaron with his daughter. I want to ask you a question- not sure if i have your recent email- I think i do- write me back if you get it- love you-
Okay- firstly CONGRATS! That is soooooooooo amazing that people wanted to carry your stuff! And that you did so well! Seriously- that is AWESOME! And second- the videos are soooooooooooo cute! Love them all! Love you!
Sch-weet! I am super excited to hear that your craft fair was profitable. Course, you are Court the Queen! John totally rocks that black beanie. Goodness, little E is so cute! Make him stop growing for a little while.
Post a Comment