We got back form oregon today, the trip was no less than delightful! It's midnight though and I am pooped...just wanted to share a few photos, there will be more, lots more, we had so much fun! Thanks mom and dad for taking such good care of us for a few weeks, we miss you already!!!
My Dad and Everett were kind of inseparable, it was pretty darling, though it put grandma out when she tried to take him when dad had to go to work, and Everett just shied away from her tighter into grandpa's arms...he was like his little shadow, so cute, and My Dad just ate it all up! I LOVED watching them play together!
ha ha, shy little man...

3 comments:
SUCH cute pictures. Oh i bet your mom was dying when everett wanted your dad instead. that's really cute though that he loved your dad so much. seeing pics of their house and your dad makes me miss them!!! Kills me that I won't get to see you anymore when you come home for visits. oh well- i guess we should be grateful for blogs! glad you had such a good time!
Ok this is cute!! I love ALL of these pics! More please! :) I can't wait to see mom and dad! I miss them and I am so jealous that you just got to spend all that time with them!! I'm really glad you had such a wonderful time though!! Love you SO much!!
I want to reach through the computer and snuggle that child right now!!! We miss you guys already! It was so fun having you here, I had let myself believe that you'd be here all summer. I'll really miss you in aerobics tonight!!
And the pics are SOO cute!
Post a Comment