Monday, June 20, 2011

Ocean Love :)

So, we took Everett to the beach. He LOVED it so so much! He loved the sand, he loved being able to crawl on and on wherever he wanted! It was perfect weather too, not too hot, but pleasant :) We played in the sand, and chased seagulls, and splashed our feet in the shallow tide. He loved it! It was a challenge to get him to look up from the sand for a picture, we got some darling ones though! I just wish John had been there to see how cute Everett was, loving the beach!
Could he get any cuter?!!!


funny face, I love all of his expressions!



See his tongue sticking out? That's how you know he's concentrating, ha! Cute...
Wanna frame this one of me and the boy...he seems so grown up! Almost a year old...BOO.
Cute mom and dad, it was so fun to be home and to have them all to myself! I didn't have to share them with ANYBODY!!! Lucky me!
Building sand piles with Grandpa...

4 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

he is too, too cute. ;)

Danielle said...

He is freaking cute. Seriously. Ughhhhhhhhhhh I miss the beach :( It is my home. That pic of you two IS way cute- you should def frame it.

Jenni said...

OHHH my gosh those are PRECIOUS!!!! He is looking really grown up court. I dont know how I feel about that!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh, these pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love the lighting and the people in them! I miss you guys already! Can't wait for this weekend! it's going to be so much fun!!