Everett's birthday was last Sunday. Jarom and Steph were spending the holiday weekend with us, so we went on a fun picnic to Camp Floyd, it was hot, but a nice drive and delicious food :) Veggie tray, fresh salsa and chips, and cheese and crackers. WE had shish-ka-bobs for dinner and ice cream for dessert. The next day, the fourth we made some cakes for the BBQ, and I made a smash cake for Everett, but we had a scary experience with Jarom having a SEIZURE, the ambulance came and everything, it was seriously scary, you ca read all about it here on Steph's blog. Anyway, we didn't have time to do Everett's smash cake at the BBQ we only had time to stop for a quick bite and head back to the hospital, so we're doing the party today with the family :) More photos to come :)
We did manage to get these cute photo's before the incident ever happened though...
Everett LOVES:
-bath time
-splashing
-going swimming
-when daddy comes hme
-getting up from his nap
-snuggling Stephanies Belly
-bananas
-yogurt
-cheese
-bread
-pulling things off/out of shelves, baskets etc
-playing fetch with himself (throwing things like clothes or toys from one side of the room to the other and then back again)
-messing up folded laundry (doesn't care for it as much if it's in a messy pile, he likes to unfold it from a pile...little goober)
-laughs when he eats something he likes
-laughs when other people are laughing
-sings along to the radio, hymns at church, whatever (He was rockin' some Justin Beiber this week while we were getting ready for the day)
Everett can:
-give kisses
-BLOW Kisses
-Wink
-if you say "Everett How old are you?" he puts up one finger, and then he claps 'cause he's so proud of himself!
-WORDS he can say: Mama, Dada, no-no (nose), and cracker (cah-guk)
-climbs up the stairs, starting to learn to go down the stairs (backwards :)
-walk around the furniture, but not standing on his own yet...
-finally drink from a sippy cup, bottle, straw, and officially weaned (I have mixed emotions about that...)
But now look...so big!
I honestly canNOT believe he is already a year old, I mean people said the time would fly, but I find myself tring so hard to keep him little, he's still the best snuggler, especially in the morning...it's pure heaven. I just can't believe how much love my heart can hold for this little boy...Happy Birthday Everett!

3 comments:
OH COURTENAYYY! How can this be?! He looks so big! I feel like he's still a baby but TRUST me he just gets cuter and cuter. He is doing so many adorable things and I especially love the picture of the wink!
LOVE THE PICS! can't wait to see the cake ones!
Little Everett is about the cutest dude ever. Those teeth just about topple me over. So sorry your holiday was so stressful. What a scary experience. Love that wink!
SUCH cute pictures! I CANNOT believe he is already one year old! :( Kind of sad! But he is at such a fun age! I could watch him all day! Those pictures make him look so old! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! So sad we couldn't make it to the big party tonight! :( I really miss you guys and those Everett snuggles! Thank you SOOOOO much for all your help and staying with us for so long!!!!! What a blessing!!!! Love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment