So this is just a little update :)
John Birthday fell on Father's Day this year...DOUBLE WHAMMY! And we spoke in church that Sunday! {It was the last Sunday in our Ward, boo...we have LoVED this Ward so much!}
John was spoiled with some tools, some treats, and for his birthday I gave him a certificate for us to run a race together {he's always talking about how he wants us to do a sport or active activity together, not my idea of fun per-se but it means a lot to him, so we're going to run a 10K together! FUN...or something :) I also made him a picture book for Fathers Day *from Everett* of photos of them together this past year, and telling about why he's the best dad, it's tender...
We finished it off with Chocolate Cake!
We played Frisbee and talked around the campfire, it was beautiful!
Okay, so Seth and Jacob gave John this Nerf Sword for his birhtday {whenever he see's those boys they play Ninja's and John is the Ninja master and the boys are Ninja apprentices...so he naturally needed a sword.} well Everett got really attatched to it, and screamed if we tried to take it away, and so that night it went to bed with him...this photo wasn't taken that night though, this was taken like a week later, he still loves that sword! Such a boy! He's snuglling it like a lovey or something, it's SO funny! John got this picture during one of his naps this past week...LOL!!! Funny kid...
Cute Everett smashing his nose against the window...silly...and SO cute

Nap time, precious. I love this...
Okay, I made this bow belt! I'll post more photo's and explain how I did it on my crafty blog soon, I was so tickled with how it turned out, I did make some mistakes though, live and learn, I made a mustard yellow one tonight, and i'll take some pics and post them too...
Do you love it as much as I do?! {I wanted it to be more scrunchy, more gathered, the Yellow one I made is better, but its still super cute right???
So that's a little update :) Our summer is crazy busy!
I'm still sewing away getting ready for the jackson show, and trying to keep up with house work, tutoring, and a one year old! We're also trying to enjoy the summer as much as possible, we've been swimming at the Lehi Pool, and plan to go camping at the end of the month! YAY!!!
What are you up to?

6 comments:
Love the pic of him sleeping with the sword! Boys definitely will be boys!
You are such a nice wife...running a 10k with your man. That's awesome!
Everett is so dang cute I can't stand it. He needs to come visit me soon.
Your belt is super cute, you're so talented and creative!
Sounds like you're taking advantaqe of summer...good for you! Love you lots!
That story about the sword is hilarious! Jet loves his sword, but he hasn't slept with it yet...lol!
You have done such a good job of taking photos of him. They are all so beautiful. He's so CUTE!
Your belt is beautiful. I love that whole ensem!
You are such a good wife! That sounds like the best Fathers day/birthday a man could ask for! And I want to see that book you made because I'm positive it's adorable! I LOVE your belt. You need to help me :)
That's convenient that father's day fell on his birthday! I loved the pics of Everett checking out the air compresser the exact same way John was- haha, it's like- is he naturally looking at it? Or is he just trying to copy is daddy? so cute and funny. That's a really good idea to make him that daddy book "from everett" - cute idea. melted starbursts.... sounds..... not chocolatey enough! Never tried that one! OK 10 k- holy cow!!!!!!!!!! That is incredible and is a huge gift!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing, and crazy and wonderful!!!!!! You go girl! I think it would be mentally invigorating to say- "I ran a 10 k", good for you!
Oh- why haven't you posted more pics of your house????
Post a Comment