Thursday, June 11, 2009

pattern



Denise and Danielle, here's the pattern :) I used version D...I made the dress four inches longer because I wanted to make it plenty long because I am tall, but I ended up cutting off at least that much when I was done;)
Enjoy!
Butterick B 5181
JoAnnes is having a sale starting Monday, it includes patterns, but I don't know if Butterick is included:)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

YES! Thanks! JoAnn's is selling Butterick for 1.99 this weekend! Thanks!

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

thanks courtneay. i'll have to pick it up this weekend. i'll send you some pics when i get one made.

denise

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Courtenay- i'm too tired to write a long message- but I love you. Thankyou for your card and your comments. They mean ALOT to me. i need your comments. I need your support, and I need your prayers. I need it. I love you so much and thankyou so much, i just can't say thankyou enough. And my head...ha haha- so if I wore a crown (like around the top of my head), it's 22 1/2 inches. but the measurement from my forehead to the back of my bottom neck area diagonally is 22 1/8. So I guess it really doesn't matter- 22! - I love you