
Sheesh. I just uploaded a boatload of pictures, now I'm too tired to Narrarate them...ugh, I'll do my best! We went to Yellowstone for Labor Day, camping with James, Miekka, Seth, Jacob, Lia, and Joe. It was so much fun! It was a good camping trip. Beautiful things to see, at night we could hear the wolves howling, and elk bugleing...it was outstanding!





What would a trip to yellowstone be without some close encounters with Buffalo?! Massive creatures.

Prism Pools....a.maz.ing.


Old Faithful!

A beetle-Bum (Bumble bee) I just thought this shot was super artsy and cool. posted for Dad...:)
Miekka James and Seth., Seth did the Junior Scientist AND Junior ranger programs! It was fun,a nd reminded me of when I did the junior ranger program at yellowstone when I was younger :)
Again, Old Faithful! (Does anyone else think of Dennis the Menace when they say "OLD FAITHFUL!'???


CUTE SETH

CUTE LIA

We lovingly crammed into the mini-van the majority of the excursions in the park, there was a lot of driving. I tried to stay awake but I slept a lot of the distances...

These two boys have the BEST imaginations, also, Jacob didn't take of his "Robin superhero cosyume the entire trip! SO hilarious, he even had a mask much of the time, Seth of course was Batman. :) Robin was capturing Batman...or maybe he was a bad guy, I never can keep them straight.

Lia was my snuggle buddy, she kept me so warm all bundled up, and I promptly became her favorite entertainer :)

JACOB...LOL...poor kid ran right into a pokey-outie tree branch that was halfway broken off...look how close the scratches got to his eye!!!
We had a GRAND time! Thanks Lances!
7 comments:
Ha ha, totally thought of Dennis the menace...before you even said anything!
Looks like such an awesome trip. That river is GORGEOUS! And so is your face!
Looks like so much fun! I haven't been there since our kids were pretty young. Guess we should plan to go again! Glad you had fun! Call when you get the chance!
Love ya,
Laura
Loved the pictures! I loved our trips to Yellowstone. It looks like you all had a great time!
cute pics- I loved yellow stone- glad you had a great time- love you-
Courtenay!!!! It's been forever!! I love your blog it's super cute.... How are you? I see you are just as adorable as ever....You are so stinking cute girl!!! Hope to talk to you soon :) love you
hahah yeah-i DID think of Dennis the Menace before you even said anything! I even read it like he says it when i was reading it!! haha thats funny! The trip looks SO fun!!! i"m super Jealous but SO glad you had a blast and a good labor day!!! I remember doing those junior ranger things too!! Thats so funny! Those Kiddos are CUUUUTE!!!! EVerything looks super fun!! Thanks for FINALLY posting!!! :) LOVE YOU!!!
Who doesn't think of Dennis the Menace when they say Old Faithful?!! DUH!! hahahaha! I love all the pics, you look really really cute. But I gotta tell ya, it looks awfully smooshed in that van!! How did you sleep??!!
I want to go to yellowstone, it's really radical so I'm glad you had a great time in the nature!
Post a Comment