Ahhh, so cute. I dressed Everett up as a garden gnome. It his costume turned out cuter than I had anticipated, it's hilarious. I made the hat and beard and elf shoes. The fleece pants already had the cute knee pads, I attached the suspenders and buttons to his pants and shirt, and he is so hilarious wearing this. I laugh so hard looking at these! I couldn't pick a few photos, I picked a lot...can't even help it. The eyebrows crack me up.
the reason is that when I was in Jackson visiting Aaron and Paige and their new baby Annie, I asked Paige if she had a nursing cover, she said there is nowhere in town to buy that kind of thing...WHAT? Utah is really saturated with wares such as the hooter hider and binky clips etc...so one thing led to another, and I am going to be in the craft bazaar in December. I'm going to sell binky clips, bibs(bandana style), nursing covers, slings, and bedazzled onesies. I know a million people do this, but I think that Jackson is a touristy place with untapped market potential for these items, so I'm going to give it a try.
Any tips for selling things at a craft fair or on Etsy (I'll be doing that too)?
I made my own tags!!! My dad made my logo from a photo of my canvas art print of the owls, and my "design" name is "PLaY"
I bought ink jet transfer paper, printed the images out in Mirror Image, and then ironed them onto twill tape...it was really inexpensive and fun! THANKS DAD for the amazing logo!

This is about half of them, waiting to get snaps...
Oh, also, I was totally featured on "all things thrifty" for my damask canvases (that I totally had to rearrange on my wall so they looked right! THANKS meikka! How embarrassing!)

8 comments:
Hey! love everything you made, your logo is sooooo adorable. ANd the knome outfit! OH MY GOSH is to die for, i am so doing that for my baby boy. It is the funniest and cutest thing ever. It is so hilarious. I love it. OK- so I didn't want to say anything, but the damask pictures- are you talking about how the middle one needed to be turned upside down? I wasn't going to say anything, but it sounds like someone said something to you? i wasn't sure if you wanted it that way or what, or if that was a new trendy way of doing things. I'm mroe countryish, so I figured "it must be some modern thing". I hope you got my comment on congrats on the all things thrifty- so exciting!
I am laughing so hard!! he looks like he is very pleased with himself and knows just how cute he is!! Thanks for posting. Cool that you were featured on all things thrifty--I will check it out!!! cuz I love all thrifty things!!!
Everett looks so fetching hilarious in his gnome costume. You did an excellent job! What a funny little guy. I can just imagine his little eyebrows doing a merry dance. You have been BUSY! I hope the craft fair goes well. What is all things thrifty? I want to check it out.
Your baby gnome is the CUTEST EVER! He is sooooo cute and so funny. ahhaha best idea ever. Good luck with your crafts! I hope so bad you do well. Love you! OH YEAH- I totally saw your stuff on All things thrifty! Way to go girl!
WOW! those look amazing! great job on the logo, Court and Steph's dad! and the garden gnome is SOOOO STINKING cute. Love the eyebrows too!!
just caught up on your blog. holy smokes court, you're amazing! And all with a new baby. he must be a good baby or you're not getting any sleep. = ) your binkies look awesome. your animal canvases I LOVE!!! They look so cool. very pb kids. your labels are my favorite. I love how you did them all uppercase but one letter. it is really cool. you are such a good artist...i'm sure your whole family is, i can't believe you drew some of those animals. wouldn't it be fun if we all still lived on the same street as grown-ups and could craft together?
oh yeah, and he is definitely the cutest knome i've ever seen.
You were on All Things Thrifty!?! You are OFFICIALLY LEGIT! That is so cool court and they are so cute!
That gnome just melts my heart. and you are totally right, the eyebrows are the best! hahaha!!
I LOVE Your products and I will totally be a customer. :)
Post a Comment