Saturday, November 6, 2010

Off the charts...



Woah. Time needs to SLOW DOWN. Everett is four months old! He is getting to be so much fun (Not that he ever wasn't, but now he's so interactive ;0)

When I took him to the doctor for his 4 month well child check up, he was OFF THE CHART for his height. He is 27 inches long, weighs 15.7 lbs (70th percentile) and his head (don't recall the measurement) also in the 70th percentile. He is LOOOOOONG! His pediatrician is so impressed with his huge feet and hands, and his length.

Everett has acquired some new skills...DROOLING, a whole lot, ROLLING OVER, just from front to back, and GABBING back and forth, almost like having a conversation ;) It's so cute. And GRABBING, he loves grabbing the dangling toys from his toy bar, and he grabs his hands and feet. He also sings along and coo's at church and home when we sing...he gets really excited a lot and flaps his arms and legs so fast, it looks like he's trying to make a snow angel. He is so smiley all the time, especially in the morning! He loves putting anything he can grab into his mouth and marking it with his slobber.

This face is his latest trick, the bottom lip sucked in, it's so hilarious. I love it!
Pushing up from his tummy, he is on his way down to roll over, I could NOT get him to stay propped up like this, he just wanted to roll over every time! And when he did, he was so pleased with himself, the very first picture at the top is the second he rolls over, he is so pleased with himself, even though I was fussing at him for rolling over before I could get the shot I wanted!


He looks like he's pounding his fist, trying to convince you of something...

9 comments:

Emily said...

BRING HIM TO MY HOUSE!!!!!

He is, like, ridiculously cute. He's trying to convince you to come see me.

Seriously.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Soooooo cute. I still can't get over how much of a mitchell he is. It's amazing.You all look the same. Good thing you're a good lookin family!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

How did he get SO STINKING CUTE?!?! Oh my gosh court, I just can't get enough of him!!! Seriously!! I feel like I am obsessed with him or something! haha Oh my gosh I love him! Those pictures are so CUTE! It makes me wantt o print them all and make my whole house dedicated to Everett! He makes me so happy!!I miss him!! I can't believe how big he is! Off the charts! DId she say that he was off the charts for his cuteness? Because I think he is! Love you!

LeAnn said...

You have a little lawyer there I think!! I really need to kiss his neck!!

Jenni Call said...

I love it! What a perfect little boy. His smile is so radiant. Did you know John's old nickname was string bean? My Dad's favorite thing was to squeeze John's skinny shoulders. I see the resemblance.

Jenni said...

He IS so smiley and that's part of the reason why I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! THank you for making such a JOYFUL baby. I just adore him!!! those picture are so cute. I just wanna squeeze him!

I hope he's feeling better!

And He's totally the next Michael Jordan with the hands, feet, and height!

Jeanne and Jim said...

Courtenay...You are amazing, Everett is really really amazing, and so very cute! When are you going to come to Coeur d'Alene for a visit so we can hug him...and you too. Jim and I laughed so loud. You just have to love him!

Linda Horsley said...

Seriously adorable! Miss you! Love you!

Aaron and JaNell said...

Court, he really is so precious! We need to play!