Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NOTICE

Hey friends, so I started a new crafty blog: Days Like This, and now I have an updated feed to show you when I have a new post there and when, you can also become a follower if you want, but I felt like I needed to make a post on this blog every time I posted on the other blog (Because you guys are the only ones who read it right now) and I want people to read it, I mean...that's the point, right?

So anyway, take notice that I won't post here to tell you that I posted there LOL, but in the upper left hand side there will be a link to my latest posts. So, read them :) It would be easier of you became a follower, OR there's a button on the right side of the BLOG that you can follow by email, and my posts will be sent right into your inbox! Saweet. Anyway, thanks for your support. BIG kiss.

No comments: