ha ha ha ha That's awesome! I knew you had a lot, but not THAT much!! But they are all so cute, you just can't help it. Right?! hahah There are worse things in life! At least your obsessed with something cute! :) love you!
I don't think anything's unhealthy when it comes to shoes....so keep it up! And, I won't begin to tell you how many pairs of shoes I own! Darn those 99¢ Mondays at Value Village!!
Cute pictures and LOTS of shoes but knowing you I bet you got a great deal on all of them so no worries. I am behind on reading your blog and your baby has been growing up. Such adorable photos of him and he is sooooooo cute! Cut pictures of your trip to AZ too. Love you guys!
Courtenay Lance, otherwise known as Courtenay Beth, Court the Queen, Court the wort, Courty-Pants, Tenay-nay,Courtenay Theb, sistee, formally known as Courtenay Mitchell or just call me Court. I love my husband John and the color green. I love anything with polka-dots especially ribbons and shoes:) I like chocolate and nacho's and ice cream. I hate gluten. You would too if you were me! I love people, especially kids. I love the sky and being outside. I like to read and I love to sleep. When I was little I wanted to be an artist and a cowgirl. I am now neither, but I am happier than I knew people could be! John is my favorite everything. I hate scary movies, I crave Jane Austin Romances and the like. I like to color inside the lines, but paint outside the lines. I like the smell of the rain and brownies in the oven. Life is beautiful! That is all.
9 comments:
AWESOME!!!!
Radical pics, I love it!!
That is a LOT of converse shoes! Holy Smokies! Very pretty pics:)
ha ha ha ha That's awesome! I knew you had a lot, but not THAT much!! But they are all so cute, you just can't help it. Right?! hahah There are worse things in life! At least your obsessed with something cute! :) love you!
love em!
I don't think anything's unhealthy when it comes to shoes....so keep it up! And, I won't begin to tell you how many pairs of shoes I own! Darn those 99¢ Mondays at Value Village!!
when it comes to shoes and purses/bags...NEVER!
Court.... REALLY???? You have an many converse shoes as I have total of shoes. Jk... I love them.
Cute pictures and LOTS of shoes but knowing you I bet you got a great deal on all of them so no worries. I am behind on reading your blog and your baby has been growing up. Such adorable photos of him and he is sooooooo cute! Cut pictures of your trip to AZ too. Love you guys!
that is a crackup!!! I'm proud of your honesty!! love you!!
Post a Comment