When Jenni and Justin came to visit from Nebraska last week, Jenni took these BEAUTIFUL pictures of Everett...how is it that we didn't end up with any photos of us just hanging out?! Well, it was so fun to spend time with them, though its never long enough, and I cannot ever get enough of Amelia, she cracks me up! She is so animated, and outgoing, and expressive! hahaaaaa, and I love the little Phillip monster too! Thanks Jenni! She also MADE this handsome hat!!!!!! It was no small feat, just ask her! LOL!! Thanks again Jenni, we love you and are so glad you are so freaking talented!!!!
So, now I need your help...if you could pick three to print, which would you choose???? I'll number them below each photo, let me know your faves....And yes, I made his tie :)

1
(this little grin is his latest trick, funny little tongue, love it!)

2

3

4
(Mmmm, love those eyelashes!)

















8 comments:
1,4, and 14. Especially 4. SO CUTE!!! love these pics and love your boy!
3, 14, 20...my favorites. You NEED number one just because it shows his new trick. Thanks for letting me take his photos. You are one crafty lady too. I can't wait to use those paper flowers on the 6th of March!!
I like 4 and 20. So darling!
ok, LOVE #20, 14, and 7. And of course, #15 is adorable, i love your matching shoes!
Could he get any cuter??? P.S. When is the next play date?
I can't even choose!! They are ALL SOOO CUUUTE!!!!!!! I can't get enough of him! Seriously, how did he get SO cute?!?! That is a tough decision because they all show off his cute little face! And that outfit is ssooo cute! Love the matching shoes! Presh! Love you!
#7, 10 & 18 are my favorites. Very cute photo's. Very cute Everett.
these are so cute! I like the tongue smile one. And, do you realize that when he wears this hat he looks like uncle Bud?!? amazing!
Post a Comment