All I wanted ofr my birthday was to visit Arizona, well, Nate's family in Arizona. It was THE BEST!!! We drove all night Thursday Night, and got there just as the kids were headed off to school Friday morning. We slept a good long while, and Amy and Everett got in some good bonding time :) Ollie wasn't too sure about that though, when Everett was on her lap Ollie kept saying "move him." LOL!!!
These pics are backwards, but whatev. We had DELISH taco salad for dinner, my FAVORITE, and Amy made me a GF chocolate cake with ganache topping...mmmm
This top row of pictures shows me and Tootle-Bug, she made me a card with polka-dots, and birds, and a drawing of me that looks JUSt like my school picture from last year, it was SOOO cute, you can see how she got my hair just right if you click on this pic to make it bigger :)

Amy made me a pendant, Nate MADE me a hair stick on his lathe, and a CRAVED a wooden spoon for me, it's beautiful and I'm going to use it all the time. Steph ordered my the cutest shoes that we found together one day at the mall, and John got me a book, and socks :) and some cricut software! My parent gave me a fiesta ware bowl...SPOILED much?! yes. William made me a card with a bird on it, if you don't get it, watch the clip on you tube called "we put birds on things" from portlandia...so funny!

When we were singing to me, Ollie walked by, saw the candles on the cake and without even thinking stepped up and blew them out, hahhaa, it was so funny, it didn't blow them all though, so I had him help me finish the job when everyone was done singing...that kid is so funny and cute!

We went to the park-er, I mean grass patch to play around... in Arizona no one has a lawn, so in neighborhoods they have parks and little grassy patches around the neighborhood. There are wold rabbits too!

My Eight Month old...

When did you get so big???

Everett doesn't crawl yet, but he talks alot, he scoots if I make him have tummy time, but he doesn't like it. He eats more food, and loves playing with toys, especially ones that make noise or light up, he currently has a double ear infection :( so he's a little clingy. He's the center of attention wherever we go, and he is the best baby, and sweetest ever.
Love this child. He is the most loving sweet two year old I have ever met, gives tons of kisses and hugs, always says I love you, and calls me Gurt-ney Pin-tess (Because once when he asked me what my name was..which he does all the time...I said it was Princess Courtenay...now he thinks thats my name...am I going to correct him? No way.

Love my sassy sistee!

John is the ninja master, william LOVES it :)


Cutest boys, William was SO cute always trying to get Everett to smile...cute

Ollie and Steph playing Airplane, it's cute.

A birthday sunset?! Lucky me!

"I puss, a Yol-lie?" Sure Ollie...anytime.


6 comments:
Ohhhhhh these pics are ALL so cute!!! I am so glad you were able to fulfill your birthday dream and that we were all able to tag along! We had SO much fun and I miss it so bad! I keep laughing at the "Yollie" hahaha that Ollie is SO cute and funny! I miss you! Love you!
Love them all! Glad you received your birthday wish(es).
awesome presents! glad you had a fun birthday! I wanted to buy that same purple polka dot sweater the other day, lol. Charlotte is getting closer and closer to crawling-she's beating big sis so far, Sadie didn't even roll over very well until she was like 8 months old. Slacker! haha.
So cute!!! What a special birthday!
Everett is so dang cute I just can't stand it.
Nate's kids are getting so big!
Love you!
OH my goodness those pictures are ABSOLUTELY beautiful and adorable. I am so glad you had the best birthday! You deserve it. Those kids are all SO adorable! And Court, Everett is so big!! AND SOOOOO CUTE! I cannot wait to see him, but I really hope he starts feeling better. You got some good loot for your b-day!!
Man, how did he get so old? That went by really fast! It seems like you just had him! he is soooo cute. Love those hats you put on him and ... make? glad you had such a good birthday- cute pics-love you-
Post a Comment