Originally submitted at Toys R Us

Gracos Direct Connect Digital Baby Monitor lets you see, hear and feel babys call with sound lights and exclusive Graco vibration notification technology. Featuring crystal clear connection with secure digital technology for optimal clarity, performance and privacy
- 100% digital t...
Mostly Satisfied
Pros: Reliable, User Friendly, Simple
Best Uses: Preemies, Infants, Naps, Sleep, Newborns
Describe Yourself: First Time Parent
Graco sent me this monitor to review, and asked me to give my honest opinion about it. My favorite features are the vibrating feature, and larger distance than other monitors. I use it in my sewing room while my baby naps, and when the sewing machine is going, I can't hear the monitor as well, but the vibrating on my sewing table from the monitor gets my attention right away. I've also used that feature while mowing the lawn! LOL!
The sound is slightly less static-y than other monitors I've used, but that is MUCH easier on my ears...it's so clear that I can hear the clock ticking in the nursery!
I tried out the "2000 ft range" and went to the neighbors house while baby was asleep, but I kept getting the out of range beeping, the neighbors house was across the street, maybe 500 feet at the most, so I put the monitor on the window sill, so there wouldn't be any walls to interfere, and I put the baby monitor in the nursery next to the window, and still the reception was hit or miss. It works great in the front or back yards though when I am working outside :)
I would recommend this monitor, based on the fact that I have used 3 different ones, and this is my favorite by far.
(legalese)

1 comment:
It sounds WAY better than our monitor. The vibration feature is genius.
Post a Comment