Thursday, March 3, 2011

Say Cheese!

I cannot tell you how much I love these children. I love them like they are my own, and I miss them So much! I made them these ties and skirt to be all matchy matchy cute, and I know Lily loved the skirt, she wore it to school and church, and loves how it twirls, Ollie and William are probably lukewarm about their ties, they did think it was cool to have matchy ones, adn that I made them, and that they have an owl on the back (the PLaY logo) and I guess that's pretty good for a little boy, maybe thats as much enthusiasm as I can hope for :) They sure look cute in them though, am I right? However, these children are the most difficult to photograph! This could be a conversation with any of the three:

Me: Look at me
them: (with a cheesy smile staring out to the side but they are facing me, so they think they are looking at me) "I AM"!
Me: No LOOK at me, with your eyeballs! LOL!
Them: (exaggerated wide open eyes) I. AM!!!!(but their eyes, while wide open, are still fixated on something off to the side somewhere...)
Me: okay now just relax, and tell me something funny
Them: "I don't know"
Me: Okay guess what? Stephanie farted! Gross! ( I know, I stoop to their level, but I wanted a real smile, not a cheesy one!)
Them: No she didn't, I didn't think that was funny

So, these are a few of the best ones, even though they are stinkers, they are still the cutest!
Tottle-bug, poor thing, it was SO windy, and the wind was cold!
Ollie, this doesn't do his eyes justice, they are dazzling. really, dazzling.
William, so smart, and such a sweet boy, he still likes to snuggle :)
I think they are saying "Pancakes!"
A little blurry because she was so far away, and I had to crop in quite a bit
Stephanie was a my partner in crime, she was in charge of keeping hair combed-ish and doling outt treats for obedient kids! And also chasing Ollie when he decided he had enough! LOL


LOVE this one of Lily, her arms are doing something special, but the look on her face is priceless, beautiful!

And this little man, happy and cute and charming...

Thanks kiddos, for letting me torture you, I love you.

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

That skirt and tie fabric is so yummy!! You are amazing!

mom said...

It looks like you had a great time... both making the outfits and taking photo's.