Monday, February 28, 2011

Improv Family Photos in Arizona

Didn't mean for this spur of the moment walk in the San Tan Mountains in Arizona to be a family photo shoot, just a few snapshots on our hike/walk/sunday stroll, but the when I brought them home to look at them, lighting was so gorgeous, just at sunset, and I am so in love with how they turned out! I even love that John is wearing his baseball hat, and Everett isn't dolled up, and I have sunday after a nap hair, and (you can't see in the pictures but I was wearing pj pants under my dress, and my teal converse lol :) I'm framing these!
Do you like the tweedle-dee tree that looks like it's sticking out of my head? I removed it in the above photo, and I'll have to for this one too...looks like a very "special" hair accessory
hahhahahhahaaaa, I LOVE THIS!!!! The look on his face is priceless!!! Sorry kid, your parents are obnoxious...



I'm in the process of editing them ALL, I took like 500, and that doesn't include Amy's camera, or my dads...

More on that trip, and my birthday to come :)

4 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Hey I took these! And OHHHHH man are they CUTE!! I love them all! That funny one of Everett really is so funny!! What a cute kid! I miss him SO bad! And you! We need to get together soon!! Love you!

Jenni said...

Those look so great! What a beautiful setting with beautiful people! Everett looks like he's had enough of those kisses hahahaha!! I think your hair accessory is setsy!

LeAnn said...

Love the pictures---fun to remember that beautiful evening walk!

Jenni Call said...

Awwwwww! Amazing, cute photos! You three make a really darling family. I can help remove your special hair ornament if you want. Everett's facial expressions crack me up. Handsome little dude.