
Enjoy a little eye candy from today :)





hahhaaaaa, I love this scrunchie face...(that's a mini toy boom-box that was in his easter basket, it's kind of awesome, and it squeaks :)



I love them in their matchy handsome hats!





I love them in their matchy handsome hats!
this last one is from the morning, he just woke up, so cute...this is what the easter bunny gave him, apparently the easter bunny shops at ikea :)

6 comments:
Aweee so cute. You're so pretty in the fam pic. Love your hair. It would kill me to have a new house and not start working on it or moving in!!!!! You must be going crazy. Oh well, one more week you said? By the way- how far away from John's parents? love you! happy easter!
CA-UUUUUUTE!!!!!!!! I love those!! So crazy that he fits into that outfit! i remember picking that out with you and thinking "Oh boy, It's going to be a lonnnng time til he gets to wear that one!" And now he's wearing it! He is so cute! I love those pics of him with John! Cute matching hats! So excited that you guys moved! I can't wait to see everything all put together!! YAY! Love you!
What a handsome little guy. Glad you are moved out to your new home. Enjoy the journey. Wish I was around to help out.
ohhhhhh awwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say! I just love that child so much and he is soooo stinkin' cute! I love your family easter pic and I am sooooo happy about your move!!!
That is one cute little boy!!! He is a nice blend of the two of you! I didn't think anyone could squash out one of the Berris genes. (I probably spelled that wrong, but you know what I mean)
The picture hanging stuff that I love and almost always use is Command Strips. They sell them everywhere and they can hang almost anything. They come off the wall so slick and doesn't take off any paint. Here is the website: http://www.command.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/NACommand/Command/ but they sell them at Walmart or Freddies or any store like that. Love you!!!!!!
oh my gosh, I loove his outfit! and awesome boom box toy, but that goes without saying. ;)
Post a Comment