Okay, Lily turned 3 today...I have mixed feelings about this...I would like her to stay this age forever, she's the cutest! Lily is so special to me...this summer she has been my shadow, wanting to come everywhere with me, do everything I do, say things I say, everything...it really is the cutest! She especially likes to help me get ready in the morning and "put on make-up"....I admit I let her wear a little blush, she feels so grown up! It's just so fun, and in the morning she ALWAYS begs to come running with me...I even let her once, that was a mistake! But fun anyway, she wanted to stop after a block and play 'party house' because she was tired, so we played at the park instead. We like to play dress-up and have tea parties and "girly time" she also LOVES me to paint her fingernails, and always says "Oh how gorgeous!" and if I say "Oh Yes! So beautiful!" She corrects me and says "No court, say 'how gorgeous!'" Then she parades around so dainty like to show off her fancy nails. She also loves to dance, most of time she walks on her tippy-toes throughout the house, and when she took ballet class earlier this year she learned some dance steps/moves and she's always saying "first position, Ashante, So-te, plie, leap!" It's so fun! She also LOVES Charlie and Lola, the cutest cartoon ever, and Stawberry shortcake, but she insists that her name isn't strawberry, it's 'straw-bop-berry' like in the opening song...SO cute! I call her my tootle-bug and for awhile if you asked her what her name was she would say "I'm Tooda-Bug_Rufie" SO cute. She's so big now and so fun to play with, she wakes me up every morning with good morning snuggles, and says "Wake up Court, it's time to wake up because it's a happy day!" I adore this little girl! It's going to break my heart to leave for 3 months! Anyway, here's some pictures of her birthday, you're welcome mom! And the dress I got her :)
She's just BEAMING! So proud, and so "gorgeous"!

Was there ever a happier girl? This is when we're singing Happy Birthday

"I'm this many!" In a pair of tinkerbell wings she got from a family friend :)

It was a windy day, and it was so cute to watch her dance around and twirl her dress in the wind

Okay...kinda nerdy...BUT Kristen and I put on my old Prom dresses...I figure we might as well get as much use out of them as we can while they still fit right? Plus Tootle bug though it was SO cool that our dresses matched! I thought so too...
Nate and Amy got her this stroller in preparation for when the new baby comes, so she can take care of her baby while mommy takes care of the new baby, the bear was a gift from Grandma LeAnn, and she named him 'snuggly' and she LOVED pushing him around in her new fancy pink stroller!
I LOVE this picture of her profile, such a doll!

Lily and Kaci strike a pose :)
8 comments:
Thank you Court! What cute pictures-she looks just like a Princess!! You ALL look like Princesses!!
Love you.
OH MY GOSH!! CUTEST EVER! I'm so happy she had a fun day! she is SO beautiful! oh my gosh! I'm sad i coulnd't be there but i'm SO glad you guys had so much fun! man i can't get over how cute her and Kaci both are! we're pretty lucky we have such a cute family! hahaha love you!
I loove your matching dresses. So cute!!
Hey Court! I've been catching up on your blog. Glad you can fill up your time with so much family while you're away from your hubbie. I hope they're making the time go by fast. Lily is adorable, by the way!
Sooooooooooooo Cute!! You are all adorable, thanks for sharing.
So cute! And it is kinda nerdy that you put on your old prom dresses. JK, I'm just jealous that they still fit!
You were right, Nils' date was an Aggie! She was an ambassador with Nils. That's how they met. She actually went on a mish, too. So they are both headed back up in about a week. BTW, I did give some of that info on the real post. I must have hit the "post" button when just the pics were downloaded. Needless to say, have another lookey-loo, you'll get the story behind the pics. PLUS, when I erased the post with just the pics, it erased your comment :(
LOVE LOVE LOVE to do lunch! email me at ejgifford@gmail.com
I love the pic of all the girls in princess dresses. How fun! It was so nice to see you on Sunday.
Post a Comment