Okay so the tag is this: You look up your answers on Google images and see what comes up, using the first page only. It was crazy to see some of the images that came up. Some of them were really more difficult than I thought they would be...Here's mine. Try it!
My Age: 24

Favorite Vaccation Spot: Anywhere with my family...this pic I found was fun because it's a family on the beach, a well love vacation spot for my family since before I even came along! We love the coast!

Favorite Color: GREEN

Where I live: Springville, UT (but soon to be Amman, Jordan...not quite at Petra, but pretty close!)


Where I grew up: Springfield Oregon
Where I'd like to visit: The Red Sea (Scuba diving, which I am SO hoping I get to do with John while I'm in Jordan)

And I've ALWAYS wanted to go on an African Safari!!! Not at the Zoo, really truly in Africa

Favorite Food: Nachos...anyone who lives around me knows what a staple of life nachos are for me!

Favorite Treat: Ice cream, though not just any ice cream, I have a few favorites: Mint Chip, Tillamook Blackberry harvest, and I LOVE Breyers all natural vanilla, and I put hot fudge (but chocolate syrup if I have to) and dry-roasted peanuts on top, it's my very very FAVORITE!!!

Favorite Animal: Elephant, I'm even going to ride one someday...

First Name: Courtenay

Middle Name: Beth (okay this was the most decent picture on the "beth" page...LOL!!!

Last Name: Lance (Ever heard of this guy?)

3 comments:
I actually like this tag!
So, I totally thought that was you and Nate in that family picture, but couldn't figure out who the other 2 people were...then I read and found out it was random people! Oops!
Easton loves elephants too, and tomorrow when he's awake I'll show him that picture and ask, "what does the elephant say?" and he'll respond, while raising an arm in the air..."roooaaaaaa." It's my favorite thing he does these days.
I hope you get to go scuba diving in Jordan, that would be awesome.
Oh, and our nachos look way better than those things.
Love you!
this is a cute tag! fun. So exciting that you'll be leaving soon for Jordan. You will have to keep us updated on your travels and adventures so I can live vicariously through you. hehe! cause my life right now is diapers and feedings and crying. shweet!
This was fun! Wow, 18 days, that is so soon! I'm so excited for you! You are going to have incredible pictures! Better get caught up in your scrapbooking, becaues you're gonna have alot to do after this trip! I love you!
Post a Comment