

sheesh! okay so I was supposedly leaving for Jordan in 8 days...it was going to be wonderful and amazing...it still will be, it will just be delayed. So here's the scoop....John still hadn't received a clearance to go to Jordan for his leave, he may not have got it till the 20th of sept...5 days before he was going to meet me in Jordan. There was still not a sure chance he would even get it, and by the 20th I would have already been in Jordan, so what if he didn't get a country clearance and was shipped off to the states while I was in Jordan....BLAH!!! So frustrating! So if that were to happen we would have to meet somewhere in Europe last minute. Not the WORST proposition ever, but n such short notice we wouldn't be able t plan what to do for 2 weeks...SO our solution? HAWAII!!! I know, it's random but I am postponing my trip to Jordan until the 18th of October. SO I'll still spend 2 months in Jordan with the Lances, and I'll also spend 16 or 17 days in HAWAII with my best friend!!! I'll just meet him in Oahu, spend like 5 days there in Honolulu, then fly to Kona, the big island, and stay for like 11 days! I am so excited! ! and we'll still get to go Scuba Diving! Maybe even with Dolphins and Manta Rays!!! SO COOL! So, then I'll go to Jordan after that. I was a little frustrated at first because we had been talking about going to see all these amazing places in the middle east together, but the important thing is to get to see my cute boyfriend! So I suppose I won't complain about going to Hawaii for 2 weeks...LOL!!! What a lucky girl I am. So I'll still be home for Christmas, and a HUGE plus, Amy is due at the end of this month, so if the little one cooperates I'll get to spend some time with Baby Oliver before I go! YES!!!!! I really am so blessed! AND I am SO excited to see my John boy!!! So those of you looking forward ti my adventurous blog updates, wait a few more weeks! I'll keep you all posted!

9 comments:
UGhghghghgh I'm so jealous. But so happy for you because you haven't seen John in so long! Hawaii is the perfect place for a reunion!
How awesome for you!
Hawaii!!! I'm sorry you won't be doing things as planned but I hope you have a blast in Hawaii!
A perfect time to go to Hawaii--I know you will have a great time! Some people would be frustrated,I am glad you can see all your many blessings!
Love you!
Wow- Hawaii sounds just about PERFECT! Lucky Lucky. I'm so excited for you!!!!
Hooray for Hawaii! You'll have such a wonderful time!!
wow awesome! You will have better weather than we did on our trip last year! (check out my blogs from December 07 haha) take lots of pics and most of all enjoy your time with the hubby!! :-D
Court,
So very cool! You will love Hawaii. I am so happy for you. I know that feeling when you can't wait to see your sweet-heart. You deserve it. Love you tons!
Okay, I'm really REALLY trying not to be jealous, but then I remember that you TOTALLY deserve it!!! How much fun awaits! Yahoo!
Ok, so why Hawaii? for fun or is he stationed there? please explain this because my curiosity is killing me! I am so happy for you that you get to go to Hawaii and see your hubby, what a romantic trip. Hawaii is just so romantic. You deserve a wonderful trip. I love you. OH YEAH- and so now that you won't be traveling everywhere- are you still going to atleast see everyhting but with his parents?
Post a Comment