Announcing Oliver Nathan Mitchell
Born on September 15
weighs in at 7lbs 11 ounces
Born on September 15
weighs in at 7lbs 11 ounces
cutest infant ever
Okay I don't mean to brag...wait yes I do...I am such a proud Aunt. Oliver is the cutest! SO I was up in Rexburg visiting Steph and doing some VERY fun wedding planning/shopping and playing/resting/beautifying and laughing/accidentally snorting/giggling. It was awesome, and just fun to be there with her! And to see Jenni and Danielle was such a treat! Anyway, Amy called me around six to tell me she was headed to the hospital...well I was planning on staying the night with steph and watching Baby Mamma (FUNNIEST MOVIE) and eating some junk treats, but I gathered my belongings and took off to get back to see that baby come into the world. Well I pretty much FLEW from Rexburg to Provo... I kept rehearsing what i would say tot he officer if I got pulled over ..."my SIL in HARD labor, I gotta be there for her, and put the other kids to bed and blah b;ah blah" but I didn't get pulled over, and I was mostly safe, just not 100% lawful... Anyway I made it to Provo in record time, and just like 20 minutes after he was born.
Now the fun news is, I mean besides the existence of a new life straight from heaven and so completely adorable and will bring my personal life waaayy lots of joy, but also we took guesses awhile ago of when we thought he would be born...AND i know I am his favorite already because he was born on the date I guessed! YAY! Plus I am his favorite because I was the first visitor to see him, PLUS when I left last night I cried...(and it was because he didn't want me to leave, had nothing to do with the wet diaper or shock of entering the world or anything) he was just so sad to have his favorite leave him. But I got to hold him lots today, and perhaps the highlight of the day was watching William and Lily with him. For Lily it was so exciting because everything was so "teensy" and "puny bit" and "so little!" and william was asking every other minute, can I hold him now, I wanna hold my brother. SO CUTE. we also had a big brother and big sister party!!! SO fun!
Well, I am grateful he and Amy are healthy and happy, and SO SO CUTE!!! (yes I mean Amy also!)

7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
He really is the cutest infant ever, I would have to agree.
I'm so happy for them, please tell them congrats for me.
Thanks for sharing all your details--it is almost like being there with you. I am so jelous of you getting to hold him so much--I just hope he doesn't grow too much before I get there in a couple of weeks! Love you!!
congrats! he's soo cute! I would say, second cutest infant in the world...I'm kinda biased. lol! That's so funny about you rehearsing what you would say if you got pulled over. I did that when I was pregnant and driving in the carpool lane. hehe. hey-are we ever going to get to see Steph's dress? hehe. I want to hear all the wedding stuff! fun!
Wonderful! He looks like a mitchell already, seriously. Super Super cute!
He is adorable all right but the grandma in me can't quite let you get away with cutest ever:) He looks so much like I remember William too. Can't wait to meet him myself!
This is quite the exciting life you lead, I will be checking in to see what is happening next. We send our love to you and John Boy, I'm so glad you get to spend time together. Have a great time in Hawaii!! How could you not???
So sweet Court! I love ya and miss you. Congrats!
oh my gosh- so so cute. I feel bad that you didn't get to hang out with the girl, after traveling all that way- that is so sweet of you to drive back. What a special day. He is so so cute. By the way- the crying because you left bit- oh brother :)
Post a Comment