Very very cool moment, I just had to share with everyone! I got my passport a few months ago, which is you know SO exciting, and a good thing I got it when I did because when my purse was stolen in California, luckily my passport was not in it, so when I got back a had a form of ID, otherwise I would have been up a creek without a paddle...you know? So anyway, now the other really fun thing...I got my first VISA and stamp in my passport! I am so stoked! I'm going to Jordan and like 5 weeks! SAWEET!And don't worry, I'll blog all of my adventures!

The Jordanian stamp...visa...SO cool!

My personal info page...the glare is on purpose so nobody can steal my info:) That would be bad!
6 comments:
That is exciting news! I don't have a passport, they look cool. I want one.
It says you are ugly-retarded-fat-in-one where the glare is, doesn't it? Doesn't it?
This is very exciting indeed. I was so glad to read all you posts and catch up on what you are doing, you are lucky to be able to spend so much time with family while John is gone and all the photos are sooooooooo adorable. You girls are way to cute! I love you all!
Glad too, that you got your camping fix.
Oh sist that is SO cool! man! i can't believe you're going! ahhhhh! so fWeakin sweet! And yeah, good thing you had your passport when you didn't have any other ID cuz we got pulled over and it saved you! hahahha LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :)
how awesome! so glad you didn't have it in your purse that day! I am looking forward too all your posts from overseas. How cool is that? you're gonna have so much fun!
SUper radical!!!! I'm jealous! it look so legit and stuff. that's because you are legit. so way go go court. it's awesome. you're gonna have so much fun there and i can't WAIT to hear all about it!!!!
Passports do make you feel cool, don't they? I just got to use mine for the first time in 8 years to go to Canada and I felt pretty cool flashing it at the border.
Post a Comment