




Okay, finally I can post about the blessing, I don't know why it took me a month to do it! Anyway, it was awesome... this is from my journal that day...
Everett was given a beautiful blessing today. John blessed him with parents that love him and will teach him the gospel of Jesus Christ. He was blessed to know that his Father in Heaven was proud of the decision that he made to come to Earth. He was blessed with a testimony of Jesus Christ and His gospel. He was blessed with Charity and Faith and that he would be a leader in the church. The spirit was a beautiful witness of the mission that this little one has on earth. I am humbled to be his mother. Everett Michael Lance was surrounded by family and friends in the priesthood circle of the blessing, a really impressive number of family was able to be in town, and he was so calm and sweet during the blessing. Afterward John held him up for all to see, and with his eyebrows raised he looked out and his little chin quivered earning a giggle and adoration from the congregation, and a big “awe” in unison. That’s our boy! Grandpa Lance also spoke about living the gospel wherever you are, and John spoke about the priesthood in the home. The meeting was beautiful, the spirit testified of the truth, of forever families, of Jesus Christ and His gospel.

2 comments:
That sounds so so sweet! He seriously is the cutest baby boy ever. Great pics- I love that one of John and him kinda scowling...haha cute.
Well I'm crying. Actual tears. That is the most tender thing. And those pictures are beautiful. I have to stop typing now because the screen is blurry from my tender tears.
Post a Comment