Sunday, September 12, 2010

Show and Tell

So, most of the people who read my blog are people from my side of the family, people I grew up with, people who have known me for a long time...so those people don't know the other side of my family, John's family. This post will highlight this wonderful family I married into, give a face to the names I talk about :)

On Everett's blessing day we had all the family together which doesn't happen all that often, so we hired a good friend in our ward, a former Salt Lake Tribune photographer to take some awesome family photo's :)
This is Lane and Debbie, the parents of my sweetie-kins and seven other kids
This is the WHOLE family :)
This is Lane and his SIX sons :) Left to right: Jared (youngest-14), Joseph, Lane, James, Jeremy, Jeffrey, and John (yep all their names start with a 'j')
ALL the boys
The ladies, Jenni, Debbie, and Jana. Jana Lives in the basement of Lane and Debbie's house where John and I live

ALL the ladies
All the siblings
Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids Seth, Phillip, Lia, Amelia, Everett, Jacob

Everett was SO sleepy, and it was CRAZY windy here at the park, but we could not get him to wake up for anything...I think this photo is cute, John laughs and says he looks kind of like Benjamin Button...creepy
The whole gang
James and Meikka's family, we spend a lot of time with these crazies, LOVE THEM so much, we go camping together, play games, shopping, and lots of hanging out and eating delicious food. They live 10 minutes from our house, and John and James are BFF's. Their kids are So hilarious and fun, and Miekka and I are kindred spirits because we both LOVE to find good deals. Jacob, Lia, James, Miekka, Seth.
This is Jenni and Justin's family, they moved to Nebraska last year and we miss them all the time. We spend labor day weekend at their crib in Sidney Nebraska. Jenni is the super crafty one who also is a stellar photographer. Amelia and Phillip are their kids, Amelia is a crack up---constant entertainment that one. We miss them!

And then there's us, our cute little family. Sigh. The wind was SO crazy, as you can see by my spastic bangs, I was ready to shave my head by the time the afternoon was over!

CRAZY BANGS!
LOVE this one!
At one point when they were taking pictures of the boys and I was sitting down on a bench with the baby, the photographer came over and said we had to take advantage of the wind blowing my hair OUT of my face instead of in it...lol



Anyway, that's the Lance clan. I know it's way late, but I will be posting about the blessing and stuff next time...don't judge me because I am an out dated blogger!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Courtenay you are so beautiful! Seriously- these pictures are awesome and I love your little family so much. Are you going to be home this weekend????? I need to hold your child!!!! and see you of course :)

what a pretty, and BIG family! those pictures are awesome.

Jenni Call said...

I feel so loved! Those photos are pretty fun. What a silly, amazing, strange, handsome conglomeration of people. Love ya too! Thanks for the amazing visit.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

cutie pictures- you look really pretty in that last one. Cute outfit on everett.

Emily said...

Great photos!!

You look so gorgeous Court. Seriously. The pics of your little family are so precious. I got all teary because E used to have the shirt that Everett is wearing when he was a baby, and this week he turns 4.

Everett is HONESTLY one of the cutest baby boys I have ever seen. I love him so much. Please let him come to Vegas and see me soon.
Thanks.
Love you.

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

what gorgeous pics! the photographer did a great job! and you're not as outdated a blogger as Steph at least. :D (sorry steph, love ya! trying to guilt you into posting more!) hehe

Carol and Bruce said...

Those are really beautiful pictures, that was so great to have a photographer with all the family together, who knows when that will happen again.

Everett looks like Nate in that one photo, not Benjamin Button:) You and John look beautiful and the wind blown look made it even better.