Thursday, September 30, 2010

Videos

So, here is a batch of video's from the past oh...six weeks or so. This first one was this morning, and if you only watch one, this first one should be it, and the second one, both really cute...his first laugh (hard to video yourself while munching baby tickles, sorry bout the poor camera-action)


Okay, I just started putting him in this bumbo chair, he loves it, and it's helping him get a stronger neck...we were eating dinner and had him n the table with us, he was just so happy to be at the table with us!


This is of Ben's Band playing at the Payson Farmers Market, we came at the end of the show, the song they're singing is one that Ben wrote :) Then we went to this waterfall called the Grotto up Payson Canyon, it was beautiful and the last part of the video is Everett keeping himself from falling asleep by smiling, it's pretty darn cute


The last two are camping, some parts are dark but I still wanted to keep them...

And the beginning of this one is for our Nephews Seth and Jacob...from the Ninja master9 It's a really cute on-going game/thing they have, and they write letters back and forth to each-other and send them in the mail, even though we only live 15 minutes away...it's pretty cute)--Also in this first one, John warms up baby wipes in a pan over the fire so when we changed the baby he wouldn't be so mad...that's love! Okay and the very last part, you can't really hear what's going on in the video, but John was really cute Talking to Everett about loving the great outdoors etc etc, it was hilarious, but you can't hear it! Bummer! It's still cute though

6 comments:

Danielle said...

So so so so sooo cute. Everett is so cute. You guys are too- but he especially is! All the videos were awesome!

LeAnn said...

Good Job on the videos--I especially loved his sitting in his chair-didn't know he could do that yet!!!
Love you!!!!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

I LOVE these!!! That first one is SOOOOO CUTE!!! He's really laughing!!! Oh my gosh I can't get over him! When I watch them I find myself making funny faces and noises tryhing to get him to laugh or something! hahaha silly me!! I can't wait to see him this weekend! And you and John too of course!!! Lovoe ya!

Jenni said...

That is the MOST adorable camper I have ever seen. Court you are the MOST beautiful mother! Seriousyl-- your little family is to die for. I already dibbsed Everett this weekend because steph gets to see him more. He is so cute and I can't wait to snuggle him!!!

His laughing is adorable!

SEE YOU TOMORROW!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

loved the videos! Everett is soooooo cute. Also loved the ninja wood chopping- holy cow, he's really good at that! It seriously was impresive! I love how you want Everett to love camping so much in every video you'd say "he seriously loves it- he loves camping" or somethign like that- i'd laugh every time. And I loved it whhen you guys were taling about steph's embyro, and I just thought- oh man, they didnt' know she was having TWINS!!!!!!! so crazy! love it- love you! oh- the the first video doesn't show up.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

now for whatever reason I coudl see the first video- sooooooo cute!