Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Everett is 10 months old today...it's a smidge depressing because he's almost a year old now, 10 months old seems so much older than 9 months...oh how I love this baby boy.
At 10 months old Everett...
-Is SO curious, and gets into everything!
-Tries to eat everything
-scoots sideways and backwards, but not quite forwards!
-Loves people, anyone that smiles at him, he is such a charmer
-blows zerberts/raspberries
-has 3 teeth
-loves to feed himself fingerfoods, especially bananas, gets frustrated if I try to feed him with a spoon
-sings! It's the cutest thing ever!
-Carries on conversations with us in babble baby talk
-Has a hearty laugh
-FREAKS out when John comes home, it's the cutest thing
-likes sitting in the baby seat in the shopping cart...sideways lol!
-Thinks it's really funny when I change his diaper
-LOVES bath time, it puts him in an instant good mood
-is fascinated by other kids, just stares at them, like he's studying them lol!
-tries hard to mimick sounds
-sticks his tongue in and out and makes a funny noise
-loves music
-thinks I am the greatest thing EVER...what can I say....?
-Doesn't like it when he can't see me, always looks around for me to pop out of somewhere and say "Peek-a-Boo!

-Is the source of all happiness and joy, and sweetness, and I need him to slow down. John and I feel SO blessed to have this little peanut in our lives.

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

I am counting the days till you come!!!!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

OOOOOOO. MMMMMM. GGGGGG!!!!! Could he get ANY cuter?!?!?! I keep asking myself that but he STILL keeps getting cuter?!? How is that possible?!?! He makes me so happy!!! I can't believe how much I love that little man!! And I can't believe how big he is getting! :( SLOW DOWN!! Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! He is so perfect and I love seeing all his new tricks and personality! He is such a fun little dude!! Love you guys!!

Carol and Bruce said...

He is so totally adorable and the photo are amazing. I'm really looking forward to seeing you both. I know how hard it is to see each month pass by and they get older and older but cuter and cuter.

Jenni said...

OH man those pictures are just TOO adorable! I love those ties! 10 months already? My gosh time flies! He is so precious and I just love that little guy!