Everett's hair has been sort of resembling a mullet in the back lately, and because his cowlicks are so funny, he had this funny swoop of hair in the front. So at the farewell BBQ at Jenni and Michaels (which was a blast BTW) I had Steph cut his hair.
Soo super fly! It kind of makes me sad because he looks more like a little kid than a baby, he wears it well though, so handsome! Love his little faux hock :)
in the car...his hair caught the sun just right, and he was glowing...
This last picture is from Sunday morning, Everett and I both fell asleep on the couch after breakfast, which is so rare that he falls asleep snuggling me like this anymore, it was heavenly, and when I woke up John showed me this picture, look at his cute hands! SOOO TENDER!!!

7 comments:
CUTE! Love the hair, love the hands. He's precious. You and steph are super cute too.
All I have to say is props to John for picking up the camera. Steve would have been oblivious to the cuteness.
Oh wait, that's not all I have to say.
HE IS SO CUTE!!!
And SO ARE YOU!!
that last picture is adorable!!!
cute hair- and love those hands in that last picture- so sweet! can't wait to cuddle my baby. love you!
That faux-hawk kills me! So dang handsome. Good job John for capturing that amazing nap photo. That is a keeper.
BRING HIM TO ME!!
Seriously cute kid!
The napping pic is PRICELESS!
Post a Comment