Monday, May 2, 2011

Videos: Everett singing, and our Zion trip

OKay, for some reason, blogger is being really slow and won't upload my videos, but they are on facebook...

HERE is Everett singing..it is SO adorable! I love his soft sweet voice! I could listen to him sing all day long! He first started singing at church, along with the choir, and during hymns, it was so cute, and sometimes it was loud :) We would get tons and tons of comments after sacrament meeting about people loving to hear him sing along.
A few weeks ago I noticed him singing along to the radio when we were running errands, it's so cute! He just sings along, loud, and then soft, high then low, it's my favorite! I'm so glad I was able to catch these clips on video because when he does it most is at church and in the car when I'm driving, so I can't record him then :) But now I have it saved forever, he needs to STOP growing up, or at least slow down!

HERE is our video from our weekend in Zion, it's like 6 minutes long or something, but it's nothing boring, all fun and COOL stuff! :)

We're still not in our house, cleaning and sprucing up the garden at the in-laws, trying to leave it better than we found it :) And we are MORE than HAPPY to do so! But, I can't tell you how ready I am to live in our new house already! YAY!!!

1 comment:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

cute singing video- and cute pics in teh first post