Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We had family photos taken...twice

Okay in august we had out family photos taken twice! LOL, I had scheduled this session for the end of August with a SLC photographer that was a great deal through a groupon, but then Jenni came before that and took the following photos, I don't have the other ones, they were pretty but not as stunning as the ones Jenni took!!! The lighting, the angles, the poses, not sure what exactly, but I LOOOOVE them!!! Thanks again Jenni! XOXO


Isn't the scenery gorgeous?! I love it! This is what it looks like all over our town/village/city/area desert, weeds, hills, sagebrush, endless blue sky, you get the picture :)




5 comments:

Jenni Call said...

I think that was the best compliment! Makes my hobby so worth it! Giving others the gift of family memories. You rock.

Jill said...

Beautiful family!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Wow, beautiful scenery and pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all of them!

Mrs. Laura Kay Pettit said...

Great pictures! I think the difference is that Jennis' are filled with love (coupled with talent, of course!) I love the one with the boys from the back and your adoring glace towards them.......So cute!

Aaron and JaNell said...

So cute!!! Jenni needs to take our family pics. She has a great talent. You have such a cute family.