Thursday, October 6, 2011

The other family photos

So here are the other photos, I love them a lot too! I think I was having a better hair day here :) I like our outfits better here, but I'll be ordering more from the first batch that's for sure! How much do you LOVE that face Everett is making?! MMMMMmmmHHmmmm!!!
mmmm....cute

Classic.
I love his expression here, funny little boy!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

I LOVEEEE THESEEE! that second one of the 3 of you is precious. It needs to be big and framed. I love it. You look GORGEOUS in these and I just love them. They're my fav!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

you are so pretty.

Susan @ Second Chances by Susan said...

You guys are such an ADORABLE family! Love the pictures!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

cute, cute!! love your hair and top! and Everett's tie, of course!

E and J said...

Ok I just got your Christmas card. SO cute! For some reason I didn't realize we lived so close! Let's do lunch soon!

E and J said...

Oh and some DI scrounging!