Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm baaaaack!

And for your viewing pleasure, a few pics of the wee one. growing up.


Okay, I know I know, a four month HAITUS of not blogging...I feel bad, for not recording so much of our blessed lives, but also for family that live far away that are missing out on photos and milestones of our little family. It's not that I haven't had anything to blog about, I have too much to blog about, it's all so good and happy, It just seems impossible to keep up with! BUT...new year, new resolutions yada yada, here's hoping that this blogger will be better this year. I would like to attempt to make up for lost time, so that when I make a book out of these things, our family history of the past four months won't be lost...so stay tuned for updates, and downdates {Is that even a thing? They are from the past...not current...opposite of UP dates...downdates???}

Also, my new years resolutions...so far:
-wake up at 6 with John, work out together and study scriptures together
-make healthier choices in my diet...
-more meaningful study and prayer
-Use all of my fabric stash...well, as much as I can...Only buy new fabric if it is for a specific project that also uses fabric I already have! {I gotta use it up before it goes out of style! I do not want to be left with gobs of fabric that was cute once, but lost its charm before I got a chance to do something adorable with it!
-scrapbook, catch up all the way! {I'm only...3 years behind...the thing is, I have all the supplies to make it happen, I just need some motivation!}

That's it...so far :)

So, stay tuned, more to come!

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Hooray! I've missed reading about your adventures! John is totally amazing. You are so lucky he loves to cook. Everett is adorable. Sigh!

Jenni said...

I could never get sick of looking at pictures of your boy! He is sooo cute! And you go girl... getting up at 6. WHOA! You're brave! You can do it!!