all these photos are a little out of order...oh well :) I could have broken this post up into a few, but I'm tired of posting and just want to get this over with! LOL :) Enjoy!
This is Christmas Day, afternoon, I desperately needed a nap, and fell asleep while everyone was chatting, When I woke up I had a little friend snuggling me, they said he stayed there the entire time I was a asleep, more than 45 minutes...he unwrapped a gift {a book} then tried to re-wrap it, concentrating very hard to get the tape to stick again...over and over} funny kid
Christmas morning?day {after church}
I made John a few shirts from the TV shows we loved this year, one of them was Psych. If you haven't watched psych, and you enjoy laughter, you should watch it.
I made mom this book wreath, made out of the pages of a Laura Ingalls Wilder book :)
Tender Scooter with Evelyn
Everett and Daddy, both with their new tools!
out of order, I know...
We went to see the Christmas Lights!!! We stopped at this one house that had lights synchronized to music, you tuned in your radio to listen to the musical LIGHT SHOW it was awesome!
Everett's first candy cane...a "Joy Ride" tradition
these crazies in the back...mom sat on a bunch of pillows and blankets in the backy-back
OKay, this is Christmas Day, after Church
Christmas Eve, after Santa came
Christmas Eve Matchy Pajamas!!! LOVED these Jammies! I bought John and I matching ones, and bought an extra pair to cut up and make some for Everett that matched ours! CUTE! {I was able to make 2 pair out of the one I cut up!}
Best Christmas Eve tradition ever! This nativity play has come to mean so much to me, it lasts maybe 15 minutes including all the songs and photo's, but it reminds and brings the true Spirit of Christmas, and it is my FAVORITE!!!
little sheep, he couldn't stop giving baby Evelyn/Jesus snuggles and kisses...it was soooo cute
handsome Scooter
Mary
Joseph
Angel
waiting for our cues back stage...
Wise Man/Narrator Jarom, BEST costume of the night
Shepherd and sheep
Fancy Christmas Eve Dinner, wouldn't be Christmas Eve without it! Ham, Green Bean Casserole, Potato Casserole, and fancy grape-juice/sprite punch, I seriously look forward to this meal all season!
We got to visit our little Annie-bear! She is so teensy compared to Everett!
They gave lots and lots of hugs and kisses
played dress-up:)
My Mom has thsee funny little penguins that sing and dance when you push a little button, Everett could not get enough of it!
SUCH a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:
Great post and great memories!!Love you!
Love the picture of Everett snuggling up during your nap!
I'm with your mom, that nap picture is PRECIOUS! what a great trip and great pictures!!
So sweet! You made some amazing gifts this year. Love that Psych shirt. If Phillip sat still for 5 minutes I would die! Everett is pretty amazing in my book.
Post a Comment