John jumps out of airplanes. Perfectly good airplanes! Like for {FUN} training.
On his second jump day with his unit, we got to go watch! It is SO cool watching these guys file out of the plane and fall/float/glide to the ground!
Landing
picking up and stuffing his chute
Oh my gosh, Everett thought it was sooooo cool! He pointed up at the jumpers and said "WOAH!!!" over and over! It was so cute! I didn't get a pic of it though because I was trying to take video and photos of John , and I was afraid if I lost track of which one he was in line, I would lose him!

1 comment:
Ok that is SOOO COOL! I want to sky dive so bad but at the same time I feel like somebody would have to have a death wish to do it. Rock on John! His coolness just went up like 10 notches!
Post a Comment