Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fall time festivity


Some really fun stuff happened in the fall of 2011
Everett rocking the ipod shuffle, this kid can DANCE
What? Yes, I am the cutest thing you have ever seen...


Evelyn Hope Lance was born!!!! We love her!

I took these pictures of the new little angel

I made her boots...teensy weensy uggs :)


We picked out pumkins at the patch :)




More on this later, we did a LOT of refinishing furniture! Like...a LOT.
Kristen and I did a craft show in Payson, it was fun to hang out together, but we made barely anything, it smelled like poop (farm fest) and it last FIVE DAYS LONG...boo!

Pumpkin pile at the craft show
HALLOWEEEN!!!
Curious George, the Man in Yellow hat...and...his lady friend :) ALL the kids on the street and at the ward trunk or treat freaked out at John costume! They LOVED it!
My cute little monkey man, I made the trick or treat pillows :)
CHOCOLATE.



What a fun Season :)

3 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OH MY GOSH JOHNS COSTUME IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT?! THTA IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! Well, Everret is just the cutest little boy. He is getting OLD! Where are you getting all these cute little sweaters for him? They are so cute! And I didn't know you made those uggs for evelyn, I totally noticed htem and loved them wheN I didn't know you made them. SO CUTE! Payson: yuck, that's where that creepo boyfriend is from that I dated forever in Utah- yuck. No wonder it smelled so bad there- ha. You look beautiful in your pics- and I want to see this furniture you've been working on!!!! love you!

Jenni Call said...

You did such a great job on your halloween costumes. Everett totally rocks that orange sweater! Show off some photos of your home...inside!

Jenni said...

Love the catch up! Those are some good times and happy days! I love all the pictures of your precious boy!!