Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Steph's Baby Shower


Jenni and I planned a baby shower for Steph :) since it was awhile ago, and she already posted about it, i won't say much about it, except that it was amazing and there could not have been a more deserving expectant mother!

I made her a bow board and a menagerie of har accessories, this doesn't even show half of them!
we played a game like wheel of fortune kind of, when steph opened your gift, you got to choose a letter, if it was in the riddle, it was revealed and everyone tried to guess:) The clue was "Steph's greatest fear about becoming a mother", the answer was "Projectile Vomit" it was a fun game and kept guests entertained during gift opening :)

The shower was tea party themed:) With lots of doilies:)
I made the table treats, this pink tea pot was a garage sale find, sprat painted pink :)
Party favors were chocolate dipped pretzel rods...mmm
advice book for the new momma

the food table
I made this diaper cake...its my favorite! the top tier has a headband on it :)
Jenni made the scrumptious raspberry cheesecakes!
And onesie shaped chicken salad sandwiches! CUTE?!!!!
The flags were form my classrooom, so glad I got to use them! They were so charming! Jenni made the tissue paper pom poms!


teensy chocolate cuppy cakes, frosted with chilled ganache frosting...mmm
I made this cake plate...I'll give deets about it later...sometime :)
this one too :)
Cake pops on the far right, I used a tea cakes mold to mold the pops, then dipped them in white chocolate :)

We used our Grandma Enid's luncheon plates...tender :)
Little flags for the vanilla cuppy cakes I made, the cupcake wrappers I made out of doilies! Each doily cut into thirds, and taped together, perfect size for mini cup cakes!
Burlap and fancy floral fabric to set the table, I also used vintage hankies and napkins along the burlap table runner for added charm :)
Brownies with mint buttercream frosting, and ganache on top...heaven!
Little helper during setup :)

It was all so fun, just wanted to make sure I made a record of it!

No comments: