Hello all! Okay so this is a very new concept for me, this blogging business, but got hooked when emily rogers gave me her blog addy and my sistee started blogging, ad then I saw that everyone who's anyone has a blog! I love how I can click to see other people's blogs and keep up with everyone's lives, like I clicked on Amy and Mikes, and then saw what the whole arnold clan is up to, Danialle, Megan, Lizzie, Jake, and steve and Sharon, and Then I saw Jenni's and just I felt out of the loop! So here I am testing out the waters of the BLOG!
Place Vendôme Mall
10 hours ago

3 comments:
ALLLLLLLLLLRIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHT!!!!!!!!!! this is so fabulous!!!!!! Right when I clicked on your blog and saw that beautiful picture of you and your love John, i teared up... no joke! haha, it makes me so happy that you're so happy and you are just SOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful it's awesome!!!
Blogging is the best, now we can all keep in touch and it's seriousl going to rock your world!!!!!
I LOVE YOU COURTENAY LANCE!!
p.s.... in your about me, i'm obsessed with you for saying you hate gluten, that made me laugh real hard haha!
I hate gluten too...but I still eat it.
And, you KNOW how much i love nachos...thanks to you girlfriend! Isn't it nice to know that since you're married you will never again be restricted from cheese?
Okay, I love you so much and your blog is way cute so don't even worry!
OK I am glad you are blogging! I especially love the photos!
When Steph gets here I am going to have her set me up to blog too, but I don't have that much to talk about so don't be expecting too much! Love you soooo much,
Mom
Post a Comment