Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tag, I'm it

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Watching sister sister every day after school with my sistee, followed by Brotherly Love
2. Planning what to wear to the next church dance.
3. Dodging special ed kids at the church dances.
4. Looking awkward
5. Spending Friday nights at the Arnold's making brownies or cookies and watching TGIF.

5 Things on my to-do list today :

1. Eat food...teachers never eat and they never have time to pee either! Too many crazy munchkins that need TLC!

2. Clean the paint out of my fingernails...I'm the 3rd grade art teacher, and this week we learned about complimentary colors...and made messes with tempra paint :)

3. Laundry...there is no end

4. Make rice krispie treats for my new brother in laws's eagle scout project tomorrow

5. Play Yahtzee with John, would you believe I only just introduced the game to him? he kicks my trash every time!


5 Foods I enjoy:

1. Nacho's
2.
Ice cream
3. Taco Salad
4. Gluten free brownies...or anything of the chocolate variety
5. Chips and Salsa, especially mom's homemade..ooohh the best!

5 Bad habits:

1. I don't go pee when I have to

2. I hit snooze way too much, I even set my alarm EARLIER knowing that I'll want to hit snooze more...but it never works, I'm too smart for my own good!

3. I speed on the freeway...dangit!

4. I have so much crafty crap, but no time to use it!

5. If something's on clearance for like under 5 bucks... and I think I might wear it once, maybe twice I have to get it. That's why I'm not allowed to go shopping without a chaperone!

5 of my favorite toys:

  1. My husband :)
  2. My guitar
  3. My Camera
  4. My scrapbook...when I have time
  5. My Pots and pans...they're all new and shiny and its like playing house all the time! :) Love it!

5 People I tag:

1. Amy

2. Mom

3. Danielle

4. Jessica

5. Brenley

6 comments:

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

I laughed so many times during this... i have so many things to say... first of all- ahhhh the days of TGIF and eating whole batches of cookies and the arnolds! LOVE IT! also, court i just love hearing about your teaching, i just feel that you're the best/most fun teacher ever... art- PERFECT!!!!

Also, Nachos are TOTALLY your favorite food and I love that too!

Also, I love that you have your own home and your own pots and pans and it's all real life for you now... oh its so magical and i LOVE YOUUUU!!

Chad and Jessica said...

Yay, your blog makes me so happy. Seriously....I just want to say 3 cheers in all honesty. It's crazy you're already teaching....how cool, those kids are soooo lucky! Can I rewind and have you as my teacher?
oh geez, that stupid snooze button....I'm terrible. I set my alarm 30 minutes before I have to get up....and it's super tough when you're married, as you know, cuz snuggling is wonderful.
You play the guitar....how cool are you?

Lizzie said...

Court! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous. Seriously, they are amazing, but probably because you look so amazing and you're in all of them. = )

The brownies and TGIF made me smile, because I remember those days. I loved them.

I can totally relate about not eating/peeing as a teacher. I taught 2nd grade before I had kids and I was right there with you.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

by the way- do you get your comments sent to your email? if not- I commented on the blog after this.- love you!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh yeah- by the way- did you know I've never heard you play the guitar? can't wait to hear the song you wrote about me! hehhe

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

loved your tag! I didn't know you played the guitar!!!! How did I not know that? I am thrilled to be part of your life! I love computers and the internet! This way we can be a part of each others lives forever!!!!! I think we knew each other before we came here so its only right we get to be a part of each others lives the whole time we are here!