

Okay so had I known being married was SO much fun, I think I might've been husband scouting when I was like 12...seriously--wait, then I would have been waiting miserably until I found John. If you're married, well then you know exactly what I mean...and you're probably like yeah yeah, okay court welcome aboard SS Life! All I can say is I'm happier than I've ever been, and everything means more to me now...are you ready to puke your guts out yet, okay I'll stop gabbing about how much I love John and being married. I would however like to give a little update with a few pics of our wedding day per everyone's request. We really lucked out on the perfect photographer who was really creative and willing to try some crazy ideas I had...hence the scooter. :) Thanks Chelsea!
So you know it was our wedding day, I married the best and coolest human I've ever met...the temple was AMAZING, the weather was crummy but it was kinda cool...am I weird, I liked the rain on my wedding day? It did make for some really cute pictures with the umbrellas :) We are totally rockin that scooter, and had the best party I have personally ever been to. That could possibly be because everyone was there to see me and John, and bring us tidings of happy marriage and eat cake and dance and well, what else is there?!
I will say though that the reception in Oregon trumps the Utah one, both were a blast, but we had an ice cream machine in Oregon for crying out loud! My absolute fav! My family had ice cream for Breakfast, lunch and dinner and for snack in between the day of and after the reception. Props to mom for finding that thing!
Every girl deserves to feel like a princess for a day at least once in her life...if she has a prince charming to follow suit well then she's got it made! I am one lucky gal. I can't wait till John and I are like my parents, still so in love and making each other so happy.
I'll try hard to keep up on this blogging business, i like it!
PS..notice how in the second pic the wind has totally possessed my veil...it was pretty hysterical :)

8 comments:
You look great! I loved the twirlly dress picture. I for one am very happy that you did not start husband shopping when yo were twelve. I think your timing was perfect!
Love you!
Mom
I love those pics! I love taking wedding pictures...and I can't wait to work on my baby pictures. You are so beautiful, and I am so glad that you found your handsome prince and that you were able to marry him in a big "castle".
well Court, here I am just crying over this... i definately belong to my mom haha. oh it was such a perfect day and i'm soooooo thankful i could see you. gosh you guys are so beautiful, and for real- best photographer ever, the pictures are unbelievable... I"m so glad you put up the scooter pic I was really wanting to see it and it turned out SO great!
I was not even close to puking... keep it comin- i LOVE hearing about how happy and in love you are :)
Hi Court the queen lance! Who even is Courtenay Lance? I will have to say that a million times to even remember it. Love, love, love the photos and the blog so keep it up so we can stay in touch. You have a great life going on and you deserve it all.
Carol
What fun pictures! You look so beautiful and happy! It poured the day Dan & I got married but we didn't think of the cool umbrella pictures, how fun! I am so glad you have a blog now too. I'll be a frequent flier :) post lots of pictures!!!
I loved the pics! You are so pretty! I'm so happy you are so happy! Your Tag thing was fun too! Love you!
hahah- to what your mom said. OK- first of all before I forget- I got your card today, and I loved it and thankyou so much for all the things you said, you are so good to me and I love you. OK- where to begin- I was laughing so much at everything you wrote in the tagging post. The friday nights at the arnolds- hahaha. Sister Sister and brotherly love- hahahah. I love it. Ok- your pictures- holy crap they are amazing. Does jon own a scooter or was that borrowed? The pictures are so cool! OK- I thought you did the umbrella for cool looks- I didn't realize it was because of the rain! I'm so glad it rained because the umbrella is so weddingish and romantic and cute- I love it with the umbrella. When I saw that- i thought- why didn't I think of that?! OK- the icecream machine- that's how I felt about my chocolate fountain. I loved it so much, and always imagined having that at my wedding- but didn't think it could happen, it made the reception so perfect. I'm so glad you are so happy- and that is so funny what you said about - how if you knew it was going to be this amazing you would have gone searching sooner- hhah. I love you so much and wish you and jon lived here so we could play all the time. Though- it doesn't sound like we would have much time to! I'm so glad you are so happy and in love. And I'm so glad you are blogging! - I love you-
okay, I know everyone has already said it, but your wedding pictures are amazing. I went to this wedding gallery recently, and there were tons of cool photos, but your are even better....just....wow. You are a beauty! What a knockout! Love you!
Post a Comment