skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Please help :)
Okay world here I am...but someone please call me or blog me and tell me how to make things cool and cute and like how the -h- do i add friends/fam etc...? I've been trying to figure this out for the better part of an hour, someone please help a girl out!
10 comments:
hahahah- courtenay i love you! BUT- it has been awhile....I told you to call me when you were ready- so this better mean you haven't been ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO CALLS! But I am fine if you were busy with being newlymarried. OK- so I'm dying to talk to you and get the scoop on your life! I'm so glad you are blogging!!!!!! You are going to love it, you get to keep intouch with everyone so easily. It's wonderful. And I love your pictures- you need to put all your wedding pictures up- I knwo you're thinking- yeah right it took me forever to just get these 2 up here! Ok- the contacts- next to stephanie's name, or below it, or next to it or above area, there should be a little tool symbol, like a wrench or something, click on it, there should be place where it says url address, url name, and you enter someone's address, then title them how you want them to be titled, and click "add link" then "save changes" and then you added someone! As for addresses, when you click on someone's blog- look at your web address- and their address will be in your website search browser area- you know what i mean? anyway- that's the address you need to put in for their contact. Hope this made sense. I love you so much and am so glad you're going to blog, because nwo I'll knwo everything going on in your lifei alwys. I love you!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you
're happy, you look and sound happy. I love you!
Hey girly! I'm so glad you're blogging! You're pictures are way beautiful! I love that wedding one. Sounds like life is good for you and I'm so happy to hear that! Keep up the bloggin! I love you!
Woohoo, you have a blog! I am excited to keep up with you and your new married life! Congrats by the way! I love that pic up top, beautiful!
You can check me and my little family at
www.bwilbergerfamily.blogspot.com
Brenley
Ok Courtenay it's time to blog again. We're waiting..... also- your picture at the bottom is so amazing! You are so freakin gorgeous! John is very lucky. Courtenay time to post. - I love you.
Courtenay....yay! I'm so glad I get to keep up with you now. And HELLO....that picture at the top should be in a catalog....oh my goodness....everything about it is amazing. Like Amy said....we want to see more wedding pics.....oooooh!
Courtenay, congrats on getting married! I love your picture up on top of your blog! What an amazing photo! :o) So I hope you don't mind but I found your blog through Emily's blog and I'm totally going to keep tabs on you now! I'm so happy for you. You'll like blogging. It's so much fun. :o) Congrats again!
You can read about my family's crazy adventures here:
http://thebomanfamily5.blogspot.com/
Love, Kim Boman
OK, do I get to be a link on your blog???
SISTEEEE!!!!!! I'm so glad you got a blog! Don't worry...it was hard for me to figure it out at first too!! Ask jenni! hahah i guess i'm just not that good on computers! hahah anyway you're so beautiful and miss you SO very much!!! i'm so glad that you got a blog so that i can know all the cool stuff you do!!! I LOVE YOU!!! Kadis Kada...."SO"
blog more blog more blog more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're all dying to hear about your life and see more beauty pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Court your Header pic is gorgeous!!
Post a Comment