So I found these wedding pictures with my friends, so I thought I'de post them so that you know, those of you who scrapbook and such can have them! So, here they are! I am so blessed!
Place Vendôme Mall
10 hours ago
Life is to be enjoyed and shared...and loved.
7 comments:
love it love it love it. WE are the lucky ones to be your friend! for real- you've done nothing but bless my life... for umm- all of it... yep all 20 years.
they're great pictures.
i just loveeee looking at your wedding pics girl, they're bomb.
love you!
cute pics!!
You are lucky to have such good friends!!!
Love you!
Cute cute! I love the pics!
Hey Court--I am completely modern now cuz' Steph started this Blog for me!!!! Check it out!
Wow, you are stunning! I bet John has not been able to stop smiling since he married you. Love ya dearie!
I love your site!!! And I love you! You are so beautiful and I am so happy for you. You are so thoughtful. I am so happy for you!!!!
Courtenay thankyou so much for posting those! I feel so special! I was in almost all of them! YAY! haha- I got your card- thankyou so much, it was so kind of you. And HOLY COW- your waist is freaking tiny! look at the pic with my fam- your waist is tiny! Do you have an online wedding album that i don't knwo about or are people just commenting on the pics on the blog? or is there an album on the blog? anyway- I love you so much_ i can't wait to see you at Christmas- I wish you were staying longer so I could steal you and Jon for dinner and a whole evening- but I know that's alot for the amount of time your visiting. SOMEDAY..... but it's ok because someday we're going to be neighbors and we'll hang out while our kids play. :)I love you!
Post a Comment