That's right folks, we went to the Jack Johnson concert last night!


The best pic I got of the stage, it was at USANA Amphitheater, and we sat on the lawn, the weather was perfect, it was so nice!

LOL...The opening band was really LOUD, and I got worried about the babies ears...so I swaddled a blanket around them ...he went right to sleep (when Jack came on, it wasn't nearly so loud)





WE went with our good friends Mike and Amy (not to be confused with Amy and Mike, our Oregon friends ;)---we always have to specify when we're talking about
Mike and Amy, or
Amy and Mike) They are super fun and cool...like us :)



It was really fun, and as you can imagine, lots of free loving, no bra wearing (and sometimes no undies...gross) typical crowd, there was a really entertaining man in front of us, whose girlfriend/wife/significant lady friend had to be a good 20 years older than him, he was dancing, singing along, thoroughly enjoying every bit of everything, course I might have been as free spirited had I burned one down as soon as the first song of the opening band played! At one point he turned around and saw that we had Everett with us, and he says "F-- Yeah! bring your baby to Jack Johnson! Start him young, YEAH!" It was pretty funny (there were lots of kids and babies there...)
This was supposed to be a surprise date, but I overheard ON ACCIDENT John telling his brother about it...DOH! It was so fun, good music, good company, good weather...so nice. My favorite songs were "upside-down", "bubbly toes" and "banana pancakes"
yeah for summer, and dates, and friends, and music, and Jack Johnson!!!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh I am so jealous about this! I wish we could have gone!!! That looks like so much fun and relaxing!! And you got tot he bring the little man along with you!! Court, i seriously miss him SOOOOO bad!!! I need to snuggle him! He is growing without me being there to watch him!! He already looks so much bigger to me! Jarom doesn't think so though. Oh well. Can't wait for next weekend! Love you!
Seriously! So jealous! John is rockin those shades something serious. Little Everett and John were total twinners in their polo shirts. Did John's snap too? Wink. Way too much fun!
oh my gosh- i was laughing at so many parts in this- theh guy saying F-yeah- pahaahahahah. That is hilarious- "start him young!" ha- so funny. I don't remember what else i thought was funny- it seems like there was more. Anyway- you look so gorgeous in these pics=- I think it's that mommy love that's sparkling in your eyes- you just look soooooo happy. sincere happy smile. and I LOEV YOUR HAIR!!!!!!! so pretty. and cutie boy. Oh- i remember now- Mike and Amy- so funny. ha.
Holy Smokes that is the best date ever! what a great husband! And also courtenay, you look so fabulous. Seriously. And baby Everett is soooo dangggg adorable!!! He's getting so big already.
I'm so glad you had fun!
That sounds like so much fun! Outdoor concerts like that are the best. What a fun night out!!
JACK JOHNSON!!!! You actually got to see JACK JOHNSON in PERSON!!!!!!! I can't believe it! All I can say is Wow Wow And more WOW!!
jk--I don't even know who that is, but it looks like you had a fun time and you all look so cute--even John!
Are you kidding?! That is so awesome! Lance and I LOOOOVE Jack Johnson. One of the best parts of having to watch curious george over and over and over. :)
Post a Comment