Okay, so remember how I said Jenni was an AMAZING photographer? I'm here to prove it! She posted some of the photo's from out photo shoot on her blog, and I YOINKED them off to share :) She even said there would be more! YEAH!!! Thanks Jenni!!!
Little Lion hat, Jenni MADE this cute hat...I love it!


Seriously...now it's time to do some printing and framing...so hard to pick, but the first pic in his blessing outfit (made by Grandma LeAnn) is my FAVORITE, I adore that smile! Thanks again Jenni, and stay tuned for more!

8 comments:
Seriously cute! I mean, wow, beautiful baby and pictures!!! So how on earth did you get him to sleep through that- Ivy'd wake up if I walked in her room!
He is soooo scrumptious----I want to smooch his neck meat! He is so cute--great pictures!
Oh dear- he is seriously the cutest baby boy ever. I love every pic and every expression! You've got a keeper- that's for sure! :)
Oh, my gosh! Court, he is beautiful! The pictures are all great but I love the blessing out fit one too. I think he gets more adorable every photo I look at, if that is possible. WOW!
Great pictures! LOVE the blessing outfit! And those dark eyes... I forget how old they are before you know for sure their eye color, but here's hoping they stay so beautiful and dark. :)
Oh, and am I the only one that isn't sure of the family connection between your spouse and your sister's spouse?! Are they, like, brothers? cousins? What? I had noticed the last name a long time ago, but wasn't sure.... [and feel kinda silly asking, but I really don't know!!]
when you say jenni- do you mean jenni jolley? those pics are so adorable! I just can't get over how much he looks like andrew- he is so cute! love you!
I'm with Amy-I TOTALLY see Andrew and Dillon, with a mix of John. Seriously he is just the perfect mix of cuteness. These pictures are absolutely beautiful.
Oh my goodness!!! He's like a baby model! Those pictures are to die for. I see what you mean about deciding what to frame, but you must be showing those off on your walls!
Post a Comment