Wednesday, August 11, 2010

video, five weeks old

Some video of the baby, sorry you have to listen to my annoying voice throughout...wish I could delete that part out, but I love to hear the little sounds he makes. The cutest segment is at the end, the middle one is dark, sorry, but it's SO cute!

5 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

there's nothing there

AMY AND MIKEY said...

that is sooooo cute. I love the sucking on the thumb one- soooo cute- and i love how the rest of his hand is all over his face- haha- and then his hand pushing his ear forward- so cute. love him! oh yeah- i love you too :)

Jenni Call said...

Those baby smiles just melt me. He has some big mitts! Can't wait to wrap his fingers around mine. Getting super excited to come visit. Only 4 more days to go!

LeAnn said...

I miss him so much!!!---that is almost too hard for me to watch----But I keep doing it!!!
Love you!

Carol and Bruce said...

Totally adorable! He is so cute and alert and willing to put on a good show for us. We Jolleys love thumb suckers, it's just so cute!
You need to make a run to Oregon soon.

Good for John for helping with the cooking and lucky you that he knows how. I was not very successful with the cook days but I did try it and love it when there is something in the freezer to pull out.